Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2007, 06:58 AM

Default Full Ring Winrates

Hello everyone. I've been lurking this forum for years, and I thought my first post/thread should be something useful.

I am surprised how little information there is about winning player's winrates in various limits. There are a few threads about one specific limit (there's one in FAQ too) but they are either outdated or filled with a lot of bad or useless information. Thats all based on the asumption that I'm not an idiot when it comes to using search function.

So, I thought, lets make one thread that's going to give that info to everyone, at all limits.

What am I asking here? Simple, if you are a winning player please post your winrate in BB/100, what limit are you playing at and ofcourse, graphs and ptracker screenshots are very welcome. 50k hands minimum. I am not, and I don't think anyone else is, interested in short term upswings. Long term results only.

Personally, NL50 and NL100 are the most interesting to me, but everyone's input is very welcome. Thanks to everyone who contributes. I'll start.