Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2007, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New Version 1.28 7/10/07

1. Added option to Automatically click the I'm Back button in tournaments and SnGs if you time out (Misc Tab).
2. Fixed bug where the program would automatically reload chips when the hero was sitting out.
3. Changed the Auto-Reload function so that it would not reload if the some other window was active, besides a Full Tilt Table. This allows you to be working with some other program and not have the Reloader steal focus from what you are currently working on.
4. Removed the option for the Safety Delay Time on the Misc tab. Thanks to all of you who helped test this! I was able to improve the speed to the Display bet info and the Preset Street bet by 50%.
5. Added another set of Street Bet values for when you are heads up (since your betting values are often different HU). If there are players who are sitting out at your table, they will not be detected as sitting out, and the HU values will not be used in this case.

Special thanks to all of you who made suggestions for new features and to those who tested the beta versions!

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
option to Automatically click the I'm Back button

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks a million.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:40 AM

New Version 1.29 7/14/07

1. Fixed problem where the betting box was not filled with the min raise amount if the Preset bet feature was disabled.
2. Fixed problem where the Automatically clicking the bet/raise button was not working for Fixed bets and Street Bets.
3. Fixed problem where the Nano Notes was not working with small and medium table sizes.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:09 AM

I was wondering is there anyway i cna tweak the raise amount currenly I have it set for 4 + 1 bb but i was fooling around and wanted to make it 3.85BB's + 1BB for every limper but it rounds up.

I like raising odd amounts tilts opps
Old 07-14-2007, 03:21 PM

hi nano,
just wondering if it is possible to set a key AND a mouse code for each action...
is it ?
Old 07-14-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi nano,
just wondering if it is possible to set a key AND a mouse code for each action...
is it ?

[/ QUOTE ]
no, it's one or the other.
(It's possible to allow for that, but that would be a huge change to the software. If I were to get a number of requests for it, I would consider adding that ability).
nano
Old 07-14-2007, 08:50 PM

i just purchased the program and have a small handful of problems that i could not find solutions to on the DCity page:

when i'm in the blinds it doesn't adhere to the 4xbb x 1 limper rule -- it's always 1.10 or 1.15 even with 2 limpers.

when i accidentally time out i do not automatically return, it stays as "sitting out."

and a suggestion for a future release: is it doable to suppress that insanely annoying full tilt lobby window that opens whenever you join a new table or close a table? that is INSANELY annoying
Old 07-14-2007, 09:56 PM

oh yeah, my standard 3bet size pfr is 3.5 times the initial raise. is there a way to input this in the PF -- NOT First to Raise the Blind Bet column?
Old 07-14-2007, 11:15 PM

i'd second the option of suppressing the lobby that opens up when joining a table, or leaving a table (i think it pops up when leaving...)
that's so annoying
Old 07-15-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i'm in the blinds it doesn't adhere to the 4xbb x 1 limper rule -- it's always 1.10 or 1.15 even with 2 limpers.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what your 1.10 or 1.15 numbers mean. Are these dollar amounts? What stakes are you playing?

When you are in the Small Blind, the bet size will be one small blind low. I'm not able to detect when the hero is in the small blind. Give me an example of what your are seeing... give your position, number of limpers, and what value the software puts in for you bet amount when you have 4xbb as the bet size preflop.

[ QUOTE ]
when i accidentally time out i do not automatically return, it stays as "sitting out."

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are playing a SnG or tournament, you can check the option "Auto_click the I'm back button when it appears" on the Misc tab. That will sit you back in if you time out.

If you are in a ring game, the software isn't able to detect if you timed out or if you clicked the "Sit out next hand" checkbox. So the software can't help you for ring games if you time out.
(I assume you already know about the Auto-click the time button, on the Misc tab, which will help prevent you from timing out).

[ QUOTE ]
and a suggestion for a future release: is it doable to suppress that insanely annoying full tilt lobby window that opens whenever you join a new table or close a table? that is INSANELY annoying

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good suggestion, but it may difficult to implement.

I could always minimize the main lobby if it re-appears, but then when you want to get to the main lobby, it will also disappear. The user wouldn't be able to click on the Lobby button on ring game tables.

I could set up a special key to open the main lobby, which would keep it open until you manually minimized it.

I also have to open up the lobby when the SnG tables are being opened, using the SnG A and B tabs.

I'll think about it some, but this might be problematic as the main lobby is certainly needed at times and it might be hard to keep track of why the lobby is now open and whether the software should auto-minimize it.

How about a key to minimize the main lobby, so it's pretty easy to minimize it should it pop open?

nano