Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 88 84.62%
(16) The World is Not Enough 16 15.38%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 10:12 AM

Default Re: call me the graph maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate to spoil the party here again fellas but this whole thing was supposed to be about how whether he really runs bad or not, we already knew he sucked. That first graph is totally meaningless in telling us how he runs and the lucktab actually has him running bad (but not terrible) over the sample.

[/ QUOTE ]

If aba20 was forced to sit behind FGators and tell him how to play for his entire 1.3 million 200nl and 400nl hand sample, FGators would have made probably six figures before FPPs and bonuses.

Instead he's a losing player before FPPs and bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely untrue and an outrageous and ridiculous claim. this is why I don't bother to take your advice and go elsewhere when I want to learn the game from people I actually respect (which like I said there are only like 8-10 I can think of on this site).
Old 10-12-2007, 10:12 AM

Old 10-12-2007, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I respect the poker strategy of like less than ten people at this site, probably around ten and those are the only people I should be worried about talking poker with or reading their advice.

[/ QUOTE ]Who are they (just curious)?
Old 10-12-2007, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate to spoil the party here again fellas but this whole thing was supposed to be about how whether he really runs bad or not, we already knew he sucked. That first graph is totally meaningless in telling us how he runs and the lucktab actually has him running bad (but not terrible) over the sample.

[/ QUOTE ]

If aba20 was forced to sit behind FGators and tell him how to play for his entire 1.3 million 200nl and 400nl hand sample, FGators would have made probably six figures before FPPs and bonuses.

Instead he's a losing player before FPPs and bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but we already knew he sucked. this was supposed to be about how he ran and we are all now just conveniently ignoring the allin luck graph for the sake of piling on. meh no strat in bbv i know.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Completely untrue and an outrageous and ridiculous claim. this is why I don't bother to take your advice and go elsewhere when I want to learn the game from people I actually respect (which like I said there are only like 8-10 I can think of on this site).

[/ QUOTE ]

we both know i am miles ahead of you, as well as everyone else who can actually win at 2/4

and yea, i couldnt really be more right in my aba claim. to assert otherwise is to say aba couldnt beat 1/2.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I respect the poker strategy of like less than ten people at this site, probably around ten and those are the only people I should be worried about talking poker with or reading their advice.

[/ QUOTE ]Who are they (just curious)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel kind of gay saying them like I really have a mancrush for them or something+ I don't think its a +EV thing to start giving away whose posts I try to model my game after.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we both know i am miles ahead of you, as well as everyone else who can actually win at 2/4

and yea, i couldnt really be more right in my aba claim. to assert otherwise is to say aba couldnt beat 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched your poker video and I play EXACTLY the same as you do. In fact I watched it two and three times and there was nothing startling or amazing...you just made hands when I miss.

BINK
Old 10-12-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

get the $2/4 hands together, those should be fun...though I remember a few where I call raises with like Q4 or something because I was black out drunk, I bet a few from that session show up.

Some hand with Q4 or Q7 hearts or somethign...check the date and compare becasue it's ugly and non-sober poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

just another thing a good poker player wouldn't do. imho
Old 10-12-2007, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
oops, 1.6

[/ QUOTE ]

no, 1.2 is correct. He peaked around hand 400k.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:17 AM

Reading all this and watching all these hands, graphs and statements, I must conclude, you sir are bad at the pokah.