Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2007, 05:03 PM

Default So I get a check from Bodog

And it reads Pay to the order of: "the name of my street" (not actually that but the name of my street which I don't want to list on here). Ugh. It has my address on it but my name is nowhere. Am I missing something or is the bank going to reject this. Waiting to hear from the bank that issued the check.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: So I get a check from Bodog

After waiting for the bank that issued the check to call I finally called Bodog's support line. They were wonderful to deal with. They put a stop payment on the check, told me they were issuing a new one that I would receive in about 7 days and put 50 dollars in my account for my trouble.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:19 PM

Thats really strange, I have 6k check on the way using check by courier, is that what you used? How long did it take?
Old 01-29-2007, 07:20 PM

doreth, I also had a good experience with Bodog's customer support (they seem to be the best actually)..

Just wondering, did they forward you a tracking # with your first check? I requested a check on Jan 24 and they said a tracking # would be sent and the check would arrive in approximately 3-5 business days.. I notice your first check took longer than this timeframe, wondering if it was due to the amt.. Did they send by courier and originally tell you 3-5 day timeframe?

Perhaps the amt of the cashout has something to do with whether it is courier service not sure... Thanx for any info
Old 01-29-2007, 08:05 PM

I used the check by Courier. I believe I requested it last Tuesday. I received no tracking number. I think the original timeframe they gave was four business days.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used the check by Courier. I believe I requested it last Tuesday. I received no tracking number. I think the original timeframe they gave was four business days.

[/ QUOTE ]

they should have a tracking number if sent by courier, try asking them for it?
Old 01-29-2007, 08:21 PM

FWIW, when I got my check last week, the emailed courier notice arrived only 24 hours before the check itself.

I requested a second check today, and was quoted a much longer timeframe for delivery -- 7-10 business days, vs. 4 or 5 the first time. The rep I spoke with said they were pretty backed up.