Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

wiper vicks inhalers are so ghetto raver, i've used these way to many times trying to hold on to a high, i've done the the too many Es to be staggering around blind, it's really [censored] because people in a rave assume you are drunk.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OMG!!! Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I've tried to convince people of this for years and no one believes me. Another one I like is "LSD/shrooms makes your brain seizure". It works nothing like that. The falicies wrapped around halucinagens are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I got busted with 92 hits of acid the cops were curious. They'd never seen it before and one of them asked me, "So how much of this do you eat? The whole thing? Half?" If I hadn't been in such a tense situation I would have pissed myself laughing, but instead I explained that you just eat one perforated square.

The doctor that was there was also concerned that the acid was "laced with methamphetamines". Even though he's a medical doctor, with a degree, I don't necessarily expect him to understand the intricacies of LSD. I would expect him to have some understanding that a 1cm x 1cm piece of paper simply cannot contain enough meth to be orally active. I would say that LSD is the most widely misunderstood recreational drug.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of curiousity how many MGs were you caught with and how much time did you do?
Old 07-13-2007, 11:11 PM

i took 2 bottles of robitussin one day, then took 2 more the next day. didn't know you were supposed to wait at least one week in between doses. experienced ridiculous psychosis for the six days that followed. not fun.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:30 AM

I could write a book about tripping stories, both good and bad. I feel that both are valuable, but I may be in the minority. Here's a Vegas related gem:

I had acquired some OC that was the 80mg tablets. I took one to Vegas with me, but did not take it until a few hours before my flight home. Now, let's just say that I had not used any painkillers for 6+ months before this so I had no tolerance. I also had no experience with OC or how powerful it was.

I am feeling pretty good before the flight and I am really enjoying the WOF machines at the airport. After boarding, I really start to melt into my seat. The guy next to me starts chatting with me a bit and I am having an extremely difficult time putting logical words together. He tells me that he is getting his Master's degree in Rhetoric. This pretty much floored me. WTF do you with this degree?

As the flight goes on, I realize that I made a mistake taking the whole tablet. I begin to feel worse and worse - sweaty, nauseous and not really enjoying anything.

After landing - I stop at McDonalds and grab a bite to eat prior to my 1+ hour drive home. I thought I would be OK at this point.

After about 20 minutes of driving, I get double vision. So, I am driving down the road with one hand over my left eye so that I can drive.

Then, I start to vomit in my car. I pull over and get most of it out. Of course, then the bile starts. So, I am driving down the road with one hand over my eye throwing up bile into a supersized McDonald's plastic cup. Good times.

I surprisingly made it home safe and took my sweaty nauseous ass right to bed where I laid there and felt the room spin. I was still too high to sleep until late that afternoon.

Yep - good times.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Out of curiousity how many MGs were you caught with and how much time did you do?

[/ QUOTE ]
It was 92 hits and it was potent acid, so I'm guessing ~ 25 mg. I did no prison time. You can read the whole story here. [BBV post] I am more than happy to answer any questions since it is without a doubt the weirdest thing that has happened to me/I've done.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:37 AM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus)

I got stoned, walked to the Video store, and rented "Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls" and "The Devil Wears Prada"

RB
Old 07-14-2007, 01:15 AM

It was a very long time ago and it was two drops of liquid on a sugar cube. The things that happened during my "peak" are indescribable using words, but I remember knowing, just knowing that I was going to die and rocking back and forth on my side in the fetal position on the floor praying for it to stop.

If there had been a gun in the house I would have used it.

Not a very happy story, but after that hour or so passed, the rest of the night was pretty fun.

Nevertheless, stay away from acid, kids. Seriously.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

...You ate an ounce of mushrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

an ounce sounds about right if the shrooms arent dried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...what? An ounce? That's insane. The most I ever did was a quarter and it was probably the most intense experience of my life. I can't imagine doing an ounce.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah, an ounce of shrooms is a lot. a quarter would mess me up, and i'm a big guy

[/ QUOTE ]

they were dried and im retarded. I had never done them before and I wasnt as [censored] up as i though I should be. My buddy grows alot so I had free reign to just eat whatever I wanted.

It was awful though. I thought I was going to die and was lying in a pool of sweat and stuff. By no means was it a good trip.

My brain pretty much went to mush. I just freaked out at being so [censored] up and thought I would never feel normal again/ didnt remember what normal was like.

I have since eaten them 2 more times in less quantities and while i didnt freak out at all, I didnt enjoy them one bit. I think it's a awful drug that makes you too weird.

The time before last when I ate them I went to a bar downtown and just got really weirded out and paranoid.

I dont know how they ever got so popular in the first place.

The last trip around 10 of my friends ate them at once and hung out and we all had a bad time. They are too intense.

One of my main problems is that I always eat too many because they take so long to kick in. I think it's like other drugs where to take it and get [censored] up. I get impatient and eat another eigth etc.

MUSHROOMS ARE THE DEVIL. STAY AWAY IS THE LESSON

[/ QUOTE ]

The secret to mushrooms, especially if you've have bad experiences with them/acid in the past, is to just go for a party buzz. None of this 2 caps and a stem BS or... a quarter? wtf?

One cap OR one stem, but no more (at least for a few hours), is perfect. Sure, it's not intense, but you feel fantastic and get some visuals if you zone out enough.

I will admit that I'm weak-sauce though.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... before going to see The Big Wu.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean more to me than just another wannabe wallaby.

[/ QUOTE ]

MY KANGAROO!!!

[ QUOTE ]

LSD does not, i repeat, does not stay in your body for more then 48 hours after taken, and that is a pretty big overestimate. it is usually out within the first 24.

A flashback IS NOT caused by the actual substance. What do people not get about this. A flashback is caused by a TRAMATIC EVEN. Positive or not. Acid is probably one of the most intense experiences someone will have. What about war vets getting flashbacks. Did some "war" get lodged in his fat. No. It was a tramatic event. Something he did sparked a memory. boom. Flashback.

I dont mean to sound like an [censored] but i am so sick of the stupid crap about how it "stays in your system forever".

No, no it doesnt.

Feel free to argue this point with me. I know for a fact i am right. Sorry to disapoint everyone who thinks they perma. have acid in their spinal cords or in their fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!!! Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I've tried to convince people of this for years and no one believes me. Another one I like is "LSD/shrooms makes your brain seizure". It works nothing like that. The falicies wrapped around halucinagens are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love people who are not complete morons about lsd.

If i am told 1 more time by some tardhole about how "acid burns holes in your brain" or "Acid makes your brain bleed down your spine" or any of that crap i will go postal.

LSD is the single safest drug you can take. Physically that is. It can leave you pretty tangles and confused about life, however, any experience can. There are 0, yes i repeat again, 0 physical effects from LSD. Everything is back to normal the next day, leaving absolutely no traces of ever taking it.

For the last god damn time IT DOES NOT BURN HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR BRAIN BLEED. IT DOES NOT GET TRAPPED IN YOUR BODY ONLY TO BE LATER RELEASED.

/Sorry just ranting from all the idiots i have had to deal with
Old 07-14-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

...You ate an ounce of mushrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

an ounce sounds about right if the shrooms arent dried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...what? An ounce? That's insane. The most I ever did was a quarter and it was probably the most intense experience of my life. I can't imagine doing an ounce.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah, an ounce of shrooms is a lot. a quarter would mess me up, and i'm a big guy

[/ QUOTE ]

they were dried and im retarded. I had never done them before and I wasnt as [censored] up as i though I should be. My buddy grows alot so I had free reign to just eat whatever I wanted.

It was awful though. I thought I was going to die and was lying in a pool of sweat and stuff. By no means was it a good trip.

My brain pretty much went to mush. I just freaked out at being so [censored] up and thought I would never feel normal again/ didnt remember what normal was like.

I have since eaten them 2 more times in less quantities and while i didnt freak out at all, I didnt enjoy them one bit. I think it's a awful drug that makes you too weird.

The time before last when I ate them I went to a bar downtown and just got really weirded out and paranoid.

I dont know how they ever got so popular in the first place.

The last trip around 10 of my friends ate them at once and hung out and we all had a bad time. They are too intense.

One of my main problems is that I always eat too many because they take so long to kick in. I think it's like other drugs where to take it and get [censored] up. I get impatient and eat another eigth etc.

MUSHROOMS ARE THE DEVIL. STAY AWAY IS THE LESSON

[/ QUOTE ]

The secret to mushrooms, especially if you've have bad experiences with them/acid in the past, is to just go for a party buzz. None of this 2 caps and a stem BS or... a quarter? wtf?

One cap OR one stem, but no more (at least for a few hours), is perfect. Sure, it's not intense, but you feel fantastic and get some visuals if you zone out enough.

I will admit that I'm weak-sauce though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I pissed myself in a Port-O-Let at an Alpine Valley phish show after splitting an eighth of shrooms with a friend (and a goo-ball... actually, I ate the whole goo-ball). I thought my dick was out of my pants, but it must not have been.. Walking out of the Port-O-Let and all the way back down to the reserved seats was a bad trip in and of itself, although I doubt many people cared, and the piss was mostly beer any way. Also, it was so hot that day/night, that it had mostly evaporated by the time I got back to my seat.

It still where those pants.

It's all in moderation folks.