Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 04:58 PM

Default AH!, AHK just stopped working at Party!

Just stopped working, assuming cause of scraping, started timing out all over the place in the middle of big pots trying to manually set bet amounts. Was definately taking it for granted. What's the situation now, who when where update?

thanks.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: AH!, AHK just stopped working at Party!

[ QUOTE ]
Just stopped working, assuming cause of scraping, started timing out all over the place in the middle of big pots trying to manually set bet amounts. Was definately taking it for granted. What's the situation now, who when where update?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's something to do with the silly little window that tells you there is a "value added freeroll" about to start. It broke my PartySNGHelper script and is making my client lag horribly. Not sure how long the promotion lasts, but it looks like I won't be able to play until it's finished.

What really [censored] tilts me is that I NEVER EVER [censored] play freerolls and I couldn't give a crap about it, just like I don't give a crap about the winner of the bad beat jackpot (which causes all my tables to freeze and fold their hands...).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2007, 06:15 PM

So everybody is pretty much SOL until the promotion ends?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:20 PM

Yeah. I think the popup breaks FreePHG as well. BetPot stops working other than scroll wheel.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. I think the popup breaks FreePHG as well. BetPot stops working other than scroll wheel.

[/ QUOTE ]
FPHG seems to still be working ok as far as I can tell.

The basic problem that's been introduced with the new popup is it causes AHK to change the static names. To fix my PartySNGHelper I have to use "Static6" to read the blind amount from (as before), but them if that fails (caused by the new popup) I have to also try reading from "Static7". I wouldn't worry, as I don't think it will be that hard for dave to fix BetPot! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The huge chugs it causes is real problem for me. I think just like the old "Monster" slider they have animated it using some horrible hacky code and that's why it chugs so bad (or possibly because of the alpha blending?).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So everybody is pretty much SOL until the promotion ends?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna try and buy a new graphics card and see if that helps with the chugs - been meaning to for a while anyway; just to see if it fixes the problem where I have to play in 16bit colour.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:40 PM

Are these the bolded "Surprise" Freerolls in the Tournaments->Freerolls section?

I haven't seen a popup yet, just wondering if these tourneys even exist on Empire (where Pot & Scroll *seem* to be OK on a single hands I just played)?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:41 PM

BetPot and FreePHG are working fine for me. DeMonster stopped working and the lag is unbearable, maybe because of the freeroll thing that juk mentioned. In any case, I'm going to play at FTP until someone figures something out.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are these the bolded "Surprise" Freerolls in the Tournaments->Freerolls section?

[/ QUOTE ]
They appear as popup in the middle of the table and then alpha-blend fade their way out after a few seconds. Things only start to go wrong after you have seen them at least once too.

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen a popup yet, just wondering if these tourneys even exist on Empire (where Pot & Scroll *seem* to be OK on a single hands I just played)?

[/ QUOTE ]
They do come up at Empire too.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FPHG seems to still be working ok as far as I can tell.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe. For me the Betpot script stop working when the popup comes, and will only start if the table is re-joined. A right click gets the message "cannot find the whatsit for table x" when the x should be a big long number.

Dunno if thats a freePHG or BetPot problem, but was assuming it was FreePHG since the scroll wheel function of the BetPot script continue to work even after the popup.