Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2007, 10:39 AM

Default Re: cardcounter0 -- banned?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The zoo is the specific reason he was banned. IG is more or less a beginner's forum (in my opinion), so you may have to endure such questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

If no one is openly mocking the beginners, the entire thing falls apart. They continue making stupid posts and end up in BBV.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good point. What's to stop the new 2+2 users from making continually stupid posts if nobody tells them they are stupid! He was a [censored] but he did make a lot of good arguments. I would let to set forth the motion of Cardcounter for Mod!!

[/ QUOTE ]

At least unban him for any posts with "bank" "check" "cash" or "teller" in them.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was this guy worse than VegasNick? I find that hard to believe...

[/ QUOTE ]

As an aside, this is a huge sign of the decline of 2+2 in general. The trolls are more "famous" then the productive posters. Everyone knows VegasNick, CC0, or EricW, but there are good posters who's work can get sunk in the pile of weeds, kinda sucks.

Cody
Old 05-31-2007, 12:29 PM

I was the one to call for Cardcounter's head in the first place, but I also want EricW and VegasNick banned. However, you have to talk to Gildwulf about that.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was the one to call for Cardcounter's head in the first place, but I also want EricW and VegasNick banned. However, you have to talk to Gildwulf about that.

[/ QUOTE ]
EricW is a strange anomaly. I would have thought that Gildwulf's call for his beheading would be a no-brainer. But last I heard, 56% wanted to keep him? WTF? No accounting for some people's tastes, I guess.

VegasNick is interesting in that his total, complete, and yet blatently honest stupidity has enormous entertainment value. Besides, who doesn't want to hear his first Vegas trip report in a year or so? This is a trainwreck of Biblical proportions just waiting to happen....
Old 05-31-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
EricW is a strange anomaly. I would have thought that Gildwulf's call for his beheading would be a no-brainer. But last I heard, 56% wanted to keep him? WTF? No accounting for some people's tastes, I guess.

VegasNick is interesting in that his total, complete, and yet blatently honest stupidity has enormous entertainment value. Besides, who doesn't want to hear his first Vegas trip report in a year or so? This is a trainwreck of Biblical proportions just waiting to happen....

[/ QUOTE ]

Two of my heroes right there..
Old 05-31-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] ya im sure u do want be banned...u dont want anyone questioning ur western society and close minded ideology
Old 06-01-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was the one to call for Cardcounter's head in the first place,

[/ QUOTE ]

You're killin' me smalls.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:36 AM

Here's a funny solution: let cardplayer0 back but set the default to everyone ignoring him.

Come to think of it, this is a Solomon-like, seemorenuts genius solution, how elegant.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] ya im sure u do want be banned...u dont want anyone questioning ur western society and close minded ideology

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I take it back