Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: Feature Question

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,
I play 1/2 NL (6-max). It doesn't matter which position I raise from (except the blinds), when I open the pot, it raises to $7. If there is 1 limper, it goes to $9. With 2 limpers, it's $11.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just played some 6max NL200 and it was working fine. It was making $8 bets when I was first to raise, or $10 if there was one limper.

Let's try a few things:
1. Try using F8 instead of RButton... see if any change.
2. Erase the hotkey (RButton) from the top box, and check the "Preset the bet window" checkbox. See if it then puts the proper bet in the bet window.
3. Change it from 4xbb to 2xbb, and see if you then get a 2xbb bet, or see if it is still a 3.5xbb bet.
4. I assume you don't have any other action assigned to RButton on any other tab of the software.
5. Change the other boxes on the street bet page from 100 to 150, so we can be sure that it is not using the 100 as you preflop amount.

Let me know the results from all 5 items, and we'll see if we can find the problem.

nano
Old 08-03-2007, 05:17 PM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Just trying the program for the first time. I cannot get the table color configuration to work. I am pressing ctrl+F10 w/ the mouse over the felt of an empty table, but hear no beep and nothing happens.

I am using 1.33
Old 08-03-2007, 05:17 PM

OSD 3 and 4 aren't working for me but the other OSDs and tooltips are fine. I am using a custom table although I have programed the colors in using ctrl-F10, also I am testing in Play Money if that matters. I haven't changed the settings from initial. Let me know if need any other info.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just trying the program for the first time. I cannot get the table color configuration to work. I am pressing ctrl+F10 w/ the mouse over the felt of an empty table, but hear no beep and nothing happens.

I am using 1.33

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are using Vista, make sure that you are logged in as an administrator. Else it is usually a problem with the installation. The Misc tab has a debug mode that can be set to "Setup" to see if things are installed correctly (see the documentation webpage for the Misc tab. But not being the admin is usually the problem. Let me know.
nano
Old 08-03-2007, 06:42 PM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am using 1.33

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are using Vista, make sure that you are logged in as an administrator. Else it is usually a problem with the installation. The Misc tab has a debug mode that can be set to "Setup" to see if things are installed correctly (see the documentation webpage for the Misc tab. But not being the admin is usually the problem. Let me know.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Not using Vista. I am logged in as Administrator in XP. I am also running ProcessGuard, but no warnings/messages came up from that.

I ran the debug and balloon tooltips were popping up. For "Lists" all values were blank except SngPending=0.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am using 1.33

[/ QUOTE ]
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Not using Vista. I am logged in as Administrator in XP. I am also running ProcessGuard, but no warnings/messages came up from that.

I ran the debug and balloon tooltips were popping up. For "Lists" all values were blank except SngPending=0.

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple of user's have reported this is problem in the past, but when I asked how they got it working, they were not sure, as it just seemed to start working.

I'm concerned that Process Guard may be a problem. FTS does read, write and control a lot of things on the Full Tilt table. One user that used PG reported that is slowed down the operation of FTS. Can you try turning it off to test FTS?

If you are using the standard felt colors on the table, you can change 0x000000 in the following lines in the .ini file in your Settings folder to these values instead:

ColorBehindFlopCard=0x209500
ColorBehindTurnCard=0x188100
ColorBehindRiverCard=0x249900

This will set the table colors for a standard table, and should let you bypass setting the colors message.

Let me know what you find out.
nano
Old 08-04-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OSD 3 and 4 aren't working for me but the other OSDs and tooltips are fine. I am using a custom table although I have programed the colors in using ctrl-F10, also I am testing in Play Money if that matters. I haven't changed the settings from initial. Let me know if need any other info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anything show up when these are enabled?
Testing on play money tables is fine.
I put some troubleshooting ideas on my web page regarding this here.
Let me know what you find.
nano
Old 08-04-2007, 12:35 AM

I'm having a seemingly randomly occurring problem where the focus/cursor jumps rapidly between the 2 right windows on a 4-table layout, regardless of whether there's an action that needs my attention. I never get control of the mouse, unless I maximize a non-FT table, and then minimize it. A couple times I had to exit and then restart FTS as well. This only started happening after the latest update, and I'm using 1.33. I'm using the small table option, racetrack, on XP, if any of that makes a difference.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,
I play 1/2 NL (6-max). It doesn't matter which position I raise from (except the blinds), when I open the pot, it raises to $7. If there is 1 limper, it goes to $9. With 2 limpers, it's $11.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just played some 6max NL200 and it was working fine. It was making $8 bets when I was first to raise, or $10 if there was one limper.

Let's try a few things:
1. Try using F8 instead of RButton... see if any change.
2. Erase the hotkey (RButton) from the top box, and check the "Preset the bet window" checkbox. See if it then puts the proper bet in the bet window.
3. Change it from 4xbb to 2xbb, and see if you then get a 2xbb bet, or see if it is still a 3.5xbb bet.
4. I assume you don't have any other action assigned to RButton on any other tab of the software.
5. Change the other boxes on the street bet page from 100 to 150, so we can be sure that it is not using the 100 as you preflop amount.

Let me know the results from all 5 items, and we'll see if we can find the problem.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I tested it out:
1. No effect.
2. No effect.
3. No effect, it still raises pot.
4. I don't have the RButton assigned to anything else.
5. I changed all of the other boxes to 150. This caused my preflop raise to be 4.5xBB. However, if I use the RButton postflop, it causes me to overbet the pot.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a seemingly randomly occurring problem where the focus/cursor jumps rapidly between the 2 right windows on a 4-table layout, regardless of whether there's an action that needs my attention. I never get control of the mouse, unless I maximize a non-FT table, and then minimize it. A couple times I had to exit and then restart FTS as well. This only started happening after the latest update, and I'm using 1.33. I'm using the small table option, racetrack, on XP, if any of that makes a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was able to duplicate what you saw. I'll work on fixing it.
nano