Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

Almost forgot, if you could please add $10/$20 HU razz tables, thanks Doug!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:23 PM

On the old search function, you could search someone's sn and it would not only bring up the tourney lobby but also show you what table they were at. That is gone now. Plz bring this back. Thx.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:27 PM

Also, when you go to close a table, can you make it so the default is on Yes? Every other site seems to be like that, so you can just hit the X button and Enter and it closes it. But with FTP you gotta either use the arrow key or point your mouse. Small issue, but meh.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now, my question: is it possible to add a button somewhere (on the lobby, probably? or from a drop down menu?) to take me off of every waiting list? I'll often sign up for more tables than I intend to sit on, and I feel bad not taking myself off of them once I'm playing all of my tables . . . but hunting for them through the lobby is time consuming and, well, I'm playing by then.

[/ QUOTE ]
This would also be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
A suggestion for this is to put a checkbox on the "Seat Available" dialog for something like "Remove me from all other waiting lists".

If I'm 4-tabling I'll usually put myself on the waiting list for 6 or 8 tables, so once my 4th seat comes available I'd like to be able to check that "Remove me from all other waiting lists" box and be done with waiting for new seats.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be very helpful.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:43 PM

OK i dont get it ive never had issues with full tilt lag 12 tabling wiht ud and pt runnig and tourn summary

I have a fuckign great computer 4g ram 2.2duel core blah blah

tables are unplayable with the new thing turned OFF

WTF
Old 11-01-2007, 11:45 PM

and when i mean unplayable i dont mean pausing i mean full tilt is not running im auto folding a lot of hands

raising is almost impossible its hard anuff to fold call or check
Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 AM

Hmm how about a new feature, like most poker rooms, hover your mouse over the avatar and it actually tells you where they are from. Kinda pointless, but when I'm bored I like to see where everyone hails from.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most people (even fish) set their own personal stop loss

[/ QUOTE ]

Setting a personal stop loss and sticking to that stop loss require two very different levels of obedience. Every single account hack I have read about was the result of someone being stupid or otherwise ignorant of the technology they were using to manage huge sums of money. What this feature would do is penalize those of us who aren't likely to ever be hacked by keeping the fish from rebuying.

This is not to mention the negative repercussions on the business side of the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this will never happen for the reasons you stated, but maybe someone could make a ahk script for stop loss. it wouldn't have to actually stop you from playing, just give some sort of notification so that you know when you have reached your stop loss. will give $20 ftp transfer if someone can make this.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:06 AM

Doug can you please add some more sats to the FTOPS event 2 instead of just the $40 one. I know this wont be a top priority but I know a few of us that play the really small buy in Razz SnGs were talking about it.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Allow the user to specify a stop loss amount.

[/ QUOTE ]
I loved your other ideas, but ARE YOU INSANE?

[/ QUOTE ]
OK what usually happens when an account is hacked/broken into/whatever?

1. The unauthorized user chip-dumps to his own account, so he can withdraw.

2. The unauthorized user uses the player transfer option.

3. The unauthorized user jumps into the highest stakes games that he can buy into, and proceeds to just dump off the cash through awful play.

In case #1 and #2, FTP can, after an investigation, recover the funds. In #3, from what I have heard FTP can't (i.e. won't) do a thing. A feature that would prevent this to some extent would be a stop loss that prevents the account from losing x amount of money for a day.

Most people (even fish) set their own personal stop loss, so basically what this would do is prevent people with a gambling problem from losing too much money (in a day), and prevent hackers from dumping off too much money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this....my BIGGEST fear in playing online poker is being hacked. Stuff like this would make me feel 1000000x better.

p.s. I LOVE how stars has a password AND secure ID thing..that's AWESOME! Could tilt do something like that too?