Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: call of duty 4

I had a bitch of a time on normal, in the main control room. I couldn't see enemies anywhere and if I tried to stay back and pick them off I got rocked. Finally deciced the best play is to lob a grenade into the far room, then storm it. You get one person following you, but main, it was [censored] chaos. pretty wild.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a bitch of a time on normal, in the main control room. I couldn't see enemies anywhere and if I tried to stay back and pick them off I got rocked. Finally deciced the best play is to lob a grenade into the far room, then storm it. You get one person following you, but main, it was [censored] chaos. pretty wild.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's actually exactly what I do. I storm the far left room, toss a grenade, pick off the one guy near the door. There's two more in the second room who sometimes attack or flee out the back. The problem I have is getting to the area where everyone spawns when going through the back.

There's usually one camper in the room next to the spawn area. However, I'm never able to get to that spot because I'm usually picked off. It doesn't matter if I kill the sniper on the second floor either. I've tried throwing flashes as well as grenades before I make my run to that camper's room.

Ugh, frustrating . . .
Old 11-13-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm struggling with "Charlie Don't Surf" at the TV station on Veteran.

[/ QUOTE ]

for most levels on veteran, you just have to be patient and let the bad guys come to you

i didn't even go into the main TV room area until everyone was dead, just camp out by the entrance

i'm stuck at the ferris wheel level on veteran right now, i don't see how i will ever get past it
Old 11-13-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't even go into the main TV room area until everyone was dead, just camp out by the entrance

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Wow. Whenever I camped by the entrance, if I didn't attack the spawn area, more seemed to appear. That was how I thought it worked. I'll try that . . .

I didn't know only a particular amount of waves would spawn. It seemed to never end. I was battling for a good 30-45 minutes.

[ QUOTE ]
i'm stuck at the ferris wheel level on veteran right now, i don't see how i will ever get past it

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw this on another site.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tu9zzkVWfuw
Old 11-13-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Wow. Whenever I camped by the entrance, if I didn't attack the spawn area, more seemed to appear. That was how I thought it worked. I'll try that . . .

I didn't know only a particular amount of waves would spawn. It seemed to never end. I was battling for a good 30-45 minutes.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw this on another site.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tu9zzkVWfuw

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm at work now, so i'll have to check out that video later, thanks in advance if it will help

as for finite spawning, i was unsure at first but eventually confirmed that there are a certain number of bad guys that will appear, be it in waves or whatever, and that's it, it's kind of tedious shooting from that doorway spot, but eventually you'll get through all of them
Old 11-13-2007, 04:21 PM

LOL.

I've already logged like 10 hours of play on this game and I haven't played but the ship mission on campaign.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:41 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

now thats dedication.

also does anyone know where i can complete the "fall 30 feet" challenge in multiplayer? I havent found anything that high that I can fall off of.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
now thats dedication.

also does anyone know where i can complete the "fall 30 feet" challenge in multiplayer? I havent found anything that high that I can fall off of.

[/ QUOTE ]

try the top of the 3 story building in crash
Old 11-13-2007, 05:06 PM

Yeah, its not infinite spawing, that would be retarded if it was.

Try the second Marine mission when you are protecting the tank. You cover the area for a few minutes, then no more baddies. Crazy game!
Old 11-13-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
now thats dedication.

[/ QUOTE ]

The map where there are all of those missle silos in the ground. If you just wait for one to open and walk into it you'll complete it.