Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Coaching/Training > Stoxpoker.com
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Stoxpoker Member Contributed Videos Section!

We are excited to announce that we are adding a new Members Video section!

Stoxpoker members will have the ability to record, host, share and review one another's videos, giving it's members yet another invaluable tool for improving their own play through feedback from our members. Currently we will be somewhat selective and processing a limited number of videos as we begin the initial roll-out of the concept, but if you think you "have the right stuff", email us at stoxpoker.support[Insert AT Here]gmail.com and we will forward you instructions on how to be one of the first to make and upload your own instructional video to Stoxpoker.

Each video posted will be linked directly to its own thread where our members will be able to review, discuss, and rate the content of each Member Video. As an exciting twist, we may consider any break-out stars as additions to the StoxPoker Expert Coaching staff! To sweeten the deal, each of our initial Member contributors will receive $1,000,000 cash and free rake for life. ok . . . just kidding about the cash and free rake.
Have fun with this guys!
Old 10-15-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Stoxpoker Member Contributed Videos Section!

That sounds great. I think it would be nice if the Stoxpoker experts occasionally add some commentary to member-contributed videos, which would be an added incentive for a member to post good videos.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:35 PM

I think we eventually plan to have it so that you can basically post and discuss anything poor or expert, the only reason we're being selective at the moment is we're basically beta-testing the process.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:20 AM

Nice, I will try to do one when I get to use a better computer. I hope the members arent giving up any copyrights to videos etc (I was planning on posting it on some local sites as well). Also I usually get worked p when Im playing, specially if someone is listening. Is it ok to say '[censored]' 'f*ck'?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it ok to say '[censored]' 'f*ck'?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask tuff_fish. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2007, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice, Also I usually get worked p when Im playing, specially if someone is listening. Is it ok to say '[censored]' 'f*ck'?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a lot of freedom with the approach that you take on your Stoxpoker Member Video. The only two hard and fast rules are:

* Do not make abusive comments toward other players in the video. Thoughtful commentary on weak plays that another player makes is appropriate but abusive or disparaging comments are not.

* Obviously keep it clean. No profanity.