Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 12:56 AM

Default Re: BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ship the money, he is the world's worst prop better.

The bet: I weigh 230 lbs. 3 months from 3 days ago (when the bet was placed), I have to weigh less than 200 lbs.

I think I am a huge favorite and basically knew I'd win when durrr took the bet.

Yayy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat u = fatty

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for long [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2007, 01:33 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

updates? am i wrong that you should be losing about half your goal amount in the first month?

i think this will be close but willpower alone can win this bet and will be the deciding factor
Old 10-14-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] Received Drunk IM from iMsoLucky0

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2007, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
updates? am i wrong that you should be losing about half your goal amount in the first month?

i think this will be close but willpower alone can win this bet and will be the deciding factor

[/ QUOTE ]

No you are ridiculously wrong. If you think you can recomp that fast, I'd be glad to take your money.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:42 AM

jay riall can be an ass but he didn't even come across that bad in this thread.

all that 'world class mouthwatering food' stuff is hilarious
Old 10-14-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<3 Thremp. Even though I don't

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I'm pretty indifferent. She gave bad advice. Then someone took a shot at her son and she fired back with more BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is saying her son has to actually want to lose weight before it will happen, bad advice?
Old 10-14-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I'm pretty indifferent. She gave bad advice. Then someone took a shot at her son and she fired back with more BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is saying her son has to actually want to lose weight before it will happen, bad advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Desire is one of teh ghey terms for people who claim to want to do something but don't do it. Especially for something so trivial as weight loss. "Wanting it" isn't gonna make you not "not eating" is whats gonna make you not fat. Even if you must choose between mouth watering, delectable, scintillating food served at the finest restaurants by the snootiest of chefs compared to the swill that thin people force themselves to eat that is served in the homes and prepared with their own loathsome labours. (Note funny spelling of labor for increased presumptuousness)
Old 10-14-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Desire is one of teh ghey terms for people who claim to want to do something but don't do it. Especially for something so trivial as weight loss. "Wanting it" isn't gonna make you not "not eating" is whats gonna make you not fat. Even if you must choose between mouth watering, delectable, scintillating food served at the finest restaurants by the snootiest of chefs compared to the swill that thin people force themselves to eat that is served in the homes and prepared with their own loathsome labours. (Note funny spelling of labor for increased presumptuousness)

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, while I have no axe to grind whatsoever with gobbo, I'm guessing he was heavy b4 he became the world-traveling gourmand his mother makes him out to be now. His chosen vocation can't help matters though.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like you thremp, but you are completely ignorant to the way most fat people think and feel and the reasons for many of them being fat.

Its understandable, most athletic people cant fathom what the big deal is. Just dont eat so much and work out, its retardedly simple. But there is much more to it than that. Its like telling a junkie "just stop putting a needle in your vein, whats the big deal, its easy".

The mind is a powerful and its not the easiest thing in the world to just wake up one morning and decide you are suddenly going to stop being self loathing, overcome your fear of change, and set yourself on the loooong overwhelming seemingly impossible journy to where you want to be. Why do chicks stay with guys who beat them? Why cant some world of warcraft geek just go up and hit on a hot girl? Why can't the pit degen stop playing craps? Why cant the alcoholic just stop drinking? All these things seem simple enough to fix for the people who arent going through it.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:38 PM

Alobar,

I'm flattered you like me. Maybe we can date?

But no, maybe I am underestimating it. I'm a big proponent of self-control and responsibility. Shifting blame seems to be a hallmark of "addicts". If they just acknowledged they are weak people who are unable to overcome bad habits they rationally should not have. I'd consider being more understanding.