Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 05-09-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

wow, it looks like FTP is cutting the ties with MWA, though not entirely at the moment. thanks for posting this.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:49 PM

Wow!
Old 05-09-2007, 08:22 PM

I am having problems getting my funds into FT as well. Been over a week with no response on voice mails and emails to MWA. I am going to try to withdraw my $$. They better not charge me! If anyone has any clue on why some people can transfer funds to FT and some cannot, please advise!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:13 AM

ATM transaction worked just fine for me last night. I hope this remains an option for me going forward.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:49 AM

This is terrific. I just got a mywebatm account setup and enough money put into it to make the deposit I wanted to (had to go $200 at a time), paid all the fees, and I login to Full Tilt to make that deposit (literally an hour after the funds are FINALLY available - took a week to get $600 into there) and see that it's not a [censored] option anymore. [censored] you, Full Tilt. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:36 AM

LOL. I set one of these up a long time ago and put ~$100 in it. I have not thought about it since...sounds like it was a waste of money.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:50 AM

For those that haven't used MyWebATM to make a deposit, you should get your money out before the end of the month. They will just keep charging the monthly fees.

Has anyone heard a response to the question of the new $496 max transfer to bank accounts?

This really sucks because MyWebATM was so fast in transfering the money but now that their support is non-existent I guess I'll have to use epasporte.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:18 PM

Full tilt sends Apology to MyWebATM users:

"As a regular player on our site, you will know that we strive to constantly improve all aspects of our game in order to provide you with the best possible online poker experience. Unfortunately however, not all of our attempts at improvement work as well as we would like.

Recently, some of our players have notified us about issues regarding slow processing times when depositing and withdrawing money using MyWebATM.
We take these issues very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced using this processor.

After an in-depth investigation into MyWebATM's processes, we have found that they are simply not able to keep up with the volume of transactions we are asking them to handle each day. However, we are working closely with them to resolve this problem and to improve the deposit and withdrawal processes for our MyWebATM customers.

Rest assured any money you currently have on deposit - either at Full Tilt Poker or in your MyWebATM account - remains completely safe and secure.

If you are planning on making a transaction using MyWebATM, we ask for your patience as we work to improve your experience over the coming days. To help us relieve some of the strain on MyWebATM, we also ask that you consider making future transactions using one of our other payment processors, such as Visa, MasterCard, ePassporte or Click2Pay.

We are continually working to add new payment processing options designed to make depositing and withdrawing money from our site as fast, easy and safe as possible."
Old 05-13-2007, 04:07 AM

So I had $50 in my account, and yet, I couldn't deposit the $50 into my FTP account? It wasn't like I was trying to load the card and reached any limits. So I just tried to withdrawal the money back to my checking account ($4 fee) and no problem what so ever. I'm now in the process of canceling my card, and yes, they will take the $3.95 out even if your balance is $0.00.

Good bye MyWebATM, looks like I'm going to give ePassporte a try. After PayTru and now MyWebATM, ePasspported will be the last time I try one of these loser bank cards.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:29 PM

just curious if anyone has any news or comments recently with mywebatm ??

thanks