Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums

Old 11-20-2007, 08:37 PM

Default Re: lol come on

[ QUOTE ]
this website has so much potential but its like some old crazy man owns it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to be very clear on this. Your calling me old is not appreciated.

MM
Old 11-20-2007, 08:38 PM

MM for admin!
Old 11-20-2007, 08:58 PM

i moved the thread. i told yeti very shortly after the thread was made to tell jay my exact reasons for moving it. i left out one, which i've added to discussion in the mod forum, which any of the mods can feel free to mention here but i don't have time to flesh out now. i'm sorry to jay for the inconvenience, and i'm sorry you think i'm a moron (though to be honest i really don't care). your thread will be moved back relatively soon, and honestly, no harm will be done. i'm sure you also aren't a moron, so you can understand why an action was taken. finally, i don't read the stakaments threads, so i hadn't seen the linking/etc, but i agree that staking threads are soething that should be considered and probably gotten rid of if we're going to be consistent, and definitely the linking has got to go.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw 2+2 management blows. this community is amazing. they run it like hell.

i dont have time for a full analysis and it should be fully obvious what i mean, but i'll give you four reasons so this isn't called baseless flame

1. whats up with this funky old website? i could go on...

2. any community with this many users worth its salt would add about a million things to this forum and website...one that i can think of right now that should be easy is to add a Ning like social networking component that would allow people to create their own private communities within 2+2, easily and free...they could still serve ads but only people who were invited could view it. pretty sure myspace and facebook also do this. its not hard and if they had a real CEO in place who knew wtf he was doing he'd have this done in about a week.

3. how do they seriously not at least have blogs here for well known community members. not to mention the ability for anybody to create blogs...

4. you ever find a 2+2 thread in a google search with more than 1,000 matches? didn't think so. site is the DEFINITION of bad SEO. seriously. if they are ever looking for a candidate for a business school case study for how to get the least from a hugely popular web property...they'd have to look pretty [censored] hard to find a more compelling example than this website.

this website has so much potential but its like some old crazy man owns it. this crazy dude happens to own prime real estate on the vegas strip cuz he got lucky and won it in a card game with Steve Wynn 20 years ago...but doesn't have the proper combination of time, resources, knowledge and motivation to run it properly. they are not only losing money with this...but they are letting all of us down in some small way too

[/ QUOTE ]

oh god my head

it is starting to ring again

gsdfsdgsdfsdg
Old 11-20-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MM

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, awesome.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 11-20-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You can setup an anonymous survey and email every single 2+2 member and ask us what we think of this site. IT SUCKS. REALLY REALLY BAD. maybe in 98 this would pass for acceptable...in 2007 its a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

so leave. people who constantly bitch about a free service make me lol.

i don't know if you heard, but several people are putting in huge amounts of effort to upgrade the site's software as we speak.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You can setup an anonymous survey and email every single 2+2 member and ask us what we think of this site. IT SUCKS. REALLY REALLY BAD. maybe in 98 this would pass for acceptable...in 2007 its a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

so leave. people who constantly bitch about a free service make me lol.

i don't know if you heard, but several people are putting in huge amounts of effort to upgrade the site's software as we speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are better chances of Pakastani elections
Old 11-20-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MM

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this is both a joke poking fun at the fact that you don't care that I called you crazy, and you saying you DO appreciate the fact that I said all of that. Its all true. If you don't beleive me then why dont you go here

www.constantcontact.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-20-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MM

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this is both a joke poking fun at the fact that you don't care that I called you crazy, and you saying you DO appreciate the fact that I said all of that. Its all true. If you don't beleive me then why dont you go here

www.constantcontact.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Who [censored] in your cherrios? Why are you here? With your wealth of knowledge you could obviously find a better place to spend your time.