Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 08:37 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

I'm not sure, but it sounds like jargon-speak for freezing your account because they think something is amiss, and that they need time to investigate without accusing you of funding with a stolen credit card, or whatever it is they suspect you of doing.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:41 PM

Ok fair enough, so how long do these things usually take because nothing is amiss?
Old 10-11-2007, 08:44 PM

What do you think it is they think you might be involved in?

Obviously you have done something recently that is unusual either for you or just in general.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:53 PM

Default Re: ATM issues

[ QUOTE ]
I withdrew $1000 yesterday, and tried to do so today. It didn't work, though I had sufficient balance. A $100 withdrawal did work (but not $400, the next highest number I tried).

My understanding was that I have a limit of 20 ATM withdrawals a month, with a max of $1240 per withdrawal.

Am I misunderstanding that? Is the TOTAL ATM withdrawal amount a month $1240? Because that would suck.

EDIT: Just reviewed Thread #2 -- def. not the case it should be $1240 per month . . . but not sure why I'm having the problem. Perhaps it didn't 'reset' yet, I'll try again tomorrow. I'll also try taking the money from checking instead of credit card, but not sure why that would be relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, seriously? You can't see how this would be relevant? Always select checking when you are doing withdrawals at an ATM (unless you are getting a cash advance from an actual credit card).
Old 10-11-2007, 08:57 PM

The only thing I can think of is this morning I tried logging in and the first two times I got my password wrong... the first time when I accidentally used my Nucharge password and the 2nd time (immediately after) when I was typing fast because I was trying to get into a tourny on Stars.... the 3rd time I got in but then the message was there - I didnt think that my unsuccessful attempts were the reason because I thought you had to have 3 unsuccessful attempts but that is all I can think of... I have used them for less than $1000 in business so I don't know what their problem is. Thanks for being so interested and thanks for responding.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only thing I can think of is this morning I tried logging in and the first two times I got my password wrong... the first time when I accidentally used my Nucharge password and the 2nd time (immediately after) when I was typing fast because I was trying to get into a tourny on Stars.... the 3rd time I got in but then the message was there

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd guess this is the reason. It's strict, if it is, but it also shows they are looking after your money for you.

As soon as you are able to make contact with them, and confirm it was you trying to log in, they'll free the lock.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:11 PM

Thanks.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:18 PM

Default Re: ATM issues

Dude, seriously? You can't see how this would be relevant? Always select checking when you are doing withdrawals at an ATM (unless you are getting a cash advance from an actual credit card).
__________________________________________________ ______

Really? With Nucharge I have to select credit... but I dont have an epassporte yet.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:15 PM

Default Withdrawal from site issues

I don't recall seeing people complain about this -- I tried to withdraw some $$ from a poker site recently, and after a day the message I got was "EPASSPORTE: REJECTED". No message in my Epassporte account about this. Is this a usual occurrence? I've withdrawn $2000 before without issue. Seems odd. (Nowhere near $2000 in my Epassporte account now either.)
Old 10-11-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal from site issues

[ QUOTE ]
I don't recall seeing people complain about this -- I tried to withdraw some $$ from a poker site recently, and after a day the message I got was "EPASSPORTE: REJECTED". No message in my Epassporte account about this. Is this a usual occurrence? I've withdrawn $2000 before without issue. Seems odd. (Nowhere near $2000 in my Epassporte account now either.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know 100% for sure, so don't take this as gospel but:

Wednesday, epass mentioned that they were going to fix a bunch of stuff and potentially be offline and some services would be unavailable. That might be what caused your problem.

Or, of course, epass being epass could have caused the problem.