Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt is not letting me withdraw my money

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot withdraw with epassporte because they say i have to first make a deposit with that method in order to withdraw. WHY am i going to give them more money when they refuse to give me my money back?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you already have an epass account then your stubbornness is kinda retarded. Just make the minimum deposit via epass then withdraw the balance - I really don't see the big deal here.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what recourse do I have if I make a deposit with epassporte that they will do a withdrawal to epassporte? This is a company that said to send in my info by email (which I did seven separate times) or by fax (which I did today)... they will give me my money back. At least right now I can just dispute the charge on my credit card. If I go epassporte... I have to take it out of my checking. This company is unreal.

They just voided another withdrawal I tried to make today. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO????

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: xxxxxx
Date and Time: 2007-07-12 21:29:55
Transfer Number: xxxxxx
Payment Method: Void
Amount: $xxx.25

Old 07-12-2007, 10:04 PM

Want to hear insult to injury? I decide to load money to epassporte to try to get my money that way.

So I load the limit FTP will allow to epassporte ($45). That means I have to load $50 according to epassporte because they take a $5 fee.

So I do this... and my epassporte balance is now $40. WTF? Now I gotta make another load to epassporte and pay another fee. W-T-F. LOL I tried to load again with the same credit card and got declined. DUH

Now I gotta deal with epassporte. Unbelieveable. All because FTP is incompetent.

ETA: Looks like I got tagged with a $5 virtual Visa 1yr agreement fee. Crap. I wish I would have known that or else I would have loaded $5 extra bucks.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:05 PM

I love how you have to PM some rep on a public message board to actually receive a response from the company you give business to, and I thought my Indian support friends were lousy.

Harharharhar
Old 07-12-2007, 10:13 PM

Well... I made another load to epassporte (got hit with another $5 fee... thats now $15 in total fees).

Deposit went fine to FTP (funny how they have no problem with taking your money).

Now I just submitted a withdrawal back to epassporte for my balance with FTP.

Let's see how long this takes for them to (void) this transaction. Ugh.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And what recourse do I have if I make a deposit with epassporte that they will do a withdrawal to epassporte? This is a company that said to send in my info by email (which I did seven separate times) or by fax (which I did today)... they will give me my money back. At least right now I can just dispute the charge on my credit card. If I go epassporte... I have to take it out of my checking. This company is unreal.

They just voided another withdrawal I tried to make today. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO????

[/ QUOTE ]

So they voided another check withdrawal and you're surprised? For whatever reason they still haven't seen your documents so of course they're going to void the withdrawal. And their request for you to deposit via epass is not unreasonable; it's a security policy that the majority of reputable sites have adopted. If you want to withdraw to any particular eWallet, you have to first make a deposit using said eWallet - not rocket science.

Anyway since you faxed your info in today I suspect you'll be cleared for a check withdrawal soon enough.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And their request for you to deposit via epass is not unreasonable; it's a security policy that the majority of reputable sites have adopted. If you want to withdraw to any particular eWallet, you have to first make a deposit using said eWallet - not rocket science.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's rocket science if you DIDN'T make your initial deposit with that ewallet. I made a CC deposit. I shouldn't have to go through this crap to try to get a check from them.

Like I said... Absolute had NO SUCH PROBLEM mailing me a check when I used a CC to deposit to them.

Its amazing how much better the AP customer service is over FTP.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:38 PM

i'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that someone who is operating his own mail server is likely to understand how to attach images to an email.

given this, and given the track record of FTP's customer service (they put the "vice" back into service) it would seem reasonable to assume that they are at fault.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that someone who is operating his own mail server is likely to understand how to attach images to an email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for the record... its actually a corporate mail server that I am in charge of. Its not like the mail server is sitting in my bedroom.

I am an MCSE, a CCNA, and I have 15 years in the computer industry.

My "computer credentials" speak for themselves. While it is possible that they are getting my emails but not the attachments (they did mention they were getting some winmail.dat files which is a known Outlook to foreign server bug)... I applied the fix for this problem to my lastest two emails to them today. So far no response.

I'll be curious to see if they void this epassporte withdrawal. At this point I would almost prefer the epassporte withdrawal and eat the fees. With my luck if I ever do get a check from them... I will probably have trouble cashing the damm thing. At least with epassporte I know an ACH to my checking account will work fine.

Ugh. And on top of this all... its not even like we are talking about a ton of cash. I had $381 bucks in there (now $426 since my epassporte min deposit).

It's not thousands of dollars... but it isn't pennies on the dollar either. I need this cash to fund a home improvement project i'm working on!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:09 PM

I'm not trying to go to bat for FTP. OP is justifiably angry. I was just trying to show how there are legitimate procedural reasons behind the continued delay after FT's initial [censored] up. I was probably a little harsh, apologies.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My "computer credentials" speak for themselves. While it is possible that they are getting my emails but not the attachments (they did mention they were getting some winmail.dat files which is a known Outlook to foreign server bug)... I applied the fix for this problem to my lastest two emails to them today. So far no response.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can specify the mail format to individual recipients as well. If they are getting winmail.dat that is the EXACT problem I gave you the link to before.

FYI... for the FTP guys they should probably be loading a winmail.dat reader because I'm sure other people have probably sent attachments that they could not read and it's just easier than trying to walk most people through the process of reconfiguring their email. I'm sure the OP will eventually get the settings right but most people wouldn't have a clue as to where to even start.

If their customer support would just grab a freeware tool like the winmail reader from http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/ it would solve the problem.

The winmail.dat file actually does contain the attachments that you sent. They are all just bundled together almost like an unreadable .zip file since your PC won't know what to do with that file.