Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt is not letting me withdraw my money

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trust me when I say I make GOOD money doing computer work for a living. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Its definitely NOT a problem with anything on my end. The whole world could open my attachments... but not Full Tilt apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. I had to ask.

Did you PM FTPDoug?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I didn't. I'll drop him a PM and see if he can help. Thanks for this suggestion.

And don't worry about asking stupid questions. There are never stupid questions in my field. Only stupid answers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2007, 02:22 PM

You're not using outlook are you or an outlook server?

Outlook blows arse and most other email clients (thunderbird, eurdora, etc...) won't be able to open attachments if you're sending RTF (rich text format) emails because it's an MS only format.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're not using outlook are you or an outlook server?

Outlook blows arse and most other email clients (thunderbird, eurdora, etc...) won't be able to open attachments if you're sending RTF (rich text format) emails because it's an MS only format.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am actually using Outlook Web Access. My company sends out a good five to ten thousand emails daily. If people couldn't open my attachments (or attachments sent by other people that use my mail server)... I would definitely hear about it.

I do know of some incompatibilities with Outlook and other mail systems (especially with Lotus Notes systems). I'll try sending in different formats. But its just ridiculous that this is going on.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am actually using Outlook Web Access. My company sends out a good five to ten thousand emails daily. If people couldn't open my attachments (or attachments sent by other people that use my mail server)... I would definitely hear about it.

I do know of some incompatibilities with Outlook and other mail systems (especially with Lotus Notes systems). I'll try sending in different formats. But its just ridiculous that this is going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the link for future reference. If you haven't dealt with it yet you will need to at some point. Depending you your company you may have just gotten lucky since most US based corp's use outlook as a standard.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/138053
Old 07-12-2007, 02:53 PM

Thanks for the link. I am actually already aware of this issue. I have a separate entry in my system manager for one particular company that I know uses Lotus Notes. Had to turn off rich text for that domain.

The only mail systems I find have this issue though are Lotus Notes systems. Thank god those are few and far between. Talk about a bad mail client.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:18 PM

Just wait for a story I have coming up with FTP as it develops. You will be astonished.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:23 PM

How come noone is flaming at op here, he is thinking about doing chargebacks, but everyone is flaming at me.

All of you are ignorant sons of bitches
Old 07-12-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How come noone is flaming at op here, he is thinking about doing chargebacks, but everyone is flaming at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why's it always gotta be about you? I just started reading these forums again and that's already 2 threads out of about 5 I've read that you've tried to make about you. Start your own thread man.

Edit: FYI CanSpoilU I use Mozilla Thunderbird as my email client and I have the issue fairly often when receiving email from outlook users. So, it's not just lotus notes. Luckily I'm also in IT so I found a winmail.dat reader that can pull the attachments out for me so I don't have to bother with trying to walk other people through fixing their mail servers.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From briefly reading your thread... it seems like you have an issue with another 2+2 poster. My issue is strictly with FTP.

Big difference when talking about chargebacks and discussing on 2+2. And I said I would "think" about a chargeback. I am old enough (33) to know that chargebacks are not a simple thing to do. This is a last resort option for me.

But thanks for your (stupid) insight on this.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot withdraw with epassporte because they say i have to first make a deposit with that method in order to withdraw. WHY am i going to give them more money when they refuse to give me my money back?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you already have an epass account then your stubbornness is kinda retarded. Just make the minimum deposit via epass then withdraw the balance - I really don't see the big deal here.