Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Investment

I am not being negative for the sake of being negative. Im not trying to say that it is a dumb idea. It may be a realy great investment idea. Im just being real here. If you dont have any close relatives or friends to help you are not going to get the money for this. It just wont happen.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not being negative for the sake of being negative. Im not trying to say that it is a dumb idea. It may be a realy great investment idea. Im just being real here. If you dont have any close relatives or friends to help you are not going to get the money for this. It just wont happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong... on all counts (consider that a warning)...
Old 02-06-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I found this really cool investment property and I am looking for investors. It is a 4-plex unit by Minneapolis and I currently have good credit and no money for a down payment. I can't let this opportunity go by. How would you guys suggest going out and finding investors/and or how do I get these investors hooked w/ me rather then just getting the property themselves after I show it to them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest reading the following book:

How to buy a great business with no cash down, Arnold S.Goldstein.

Ron...shhhsh.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I found this really cool investment property and I am looking for investors. It is a 4-plex unit by Minneapolis and I currently have good credit and no money for a down payment. I can't let this opportunity go by. How would you guys suggest going out and finding investors/and or how do I get these investors hooked w/ me rather then just getting the property themselves after I show it to them?

[/ QUOTE ]

cheer,

Post the numbers. If it's a good deal I'll consider partnering. If not, I'll tell you why it's not a good deal.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong... on all counts (consider that a warning)...

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all I could care less about your warning and don't tell me I'm wrong about anything. Have you purchased rental property? 5 years ago I purchased a 20 unit complex. I got a loan 100% of the purchase price and enough to make repairs. I was able to rent all 20 units out and sell it a year later for a good profit. I have experience in this field and you have warnings and nonsense opinions.

What your going to have to do is find a partner that can go in on this with you. Someone is going to have to show some source of income. If you get a good enough deal on this property it is possible to get it with nothing down plus the 50K you will need to make the repairs.

The fact that this is income producing property will help you, but you will need someone who will seem more reliable to the banks.

P.S.
WHAT YOU GOING TO BAN ME FOR SNIPER, VOICING MY OPINION.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. WHAT YOU GOING TO BAN ME FOR SNIPER, VOICING MY OPINION.

[/ QUOTE ]

When opinion = Consistent Trolling of multiple threads and noted by many quality posters....

Bottom Line: Improvement in the tone of your posts would be appreciated
Old 02-06-2007, 09:45 PM

A troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, incorrect, inaccurate, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

Sniper you are the biggest ugliest troll of them all. My posts are not incorrect, inaccurate or offtopic. There is no need to find them inflammatory or insulting either. I said there is no chance at getting this deal done in the manner that I believe he is trying to get it done. WTF is wrong with that you fat ugly troll.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, incorrect, inaccurate, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to mention the part that includes posting useless replies and nonsense that doesn't contribute to the overall discussion of the thread, which also includes voicing your opinion on a discussionary board that doesn't include any relative progression to the topic at hand.

You can get away with trolling to a certain degree in OOT, but in this forum where discussions are encouraged, posting how something is a "bad idea" and being so "negative" towards other people does not help anything and is effectively useless. If you're going to VOICE YOUR OPINION, at least back up your statements with some information on why you think the way you do, as you did after some other posters confronted you.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:19 PM

Which I did and then in their trolly way they insulted me. I did not start this.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]