Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Can\'t deposit into full tilt

For some reason my debit card won't work with full tilt. I just created a new username, all the information is correct, and it just tells me "sorry, we cannot do this at this time, please try again" <paraphrasing. I use commerce bank if that matters, and its a VISA card.

Whats the dilio?
Old 10-07-2007, 01:12 AM

Default Re: Can\'t deposit into full tilt

Or onto pokerstars, which i've never used before. They said it may be because of internet gaming restrictions on my card?

What the [censored], I've spent over 3 hours trying to get money into online poker, I need my quick fix!

Also, epassport won't work for me, says my bank is declining the transfers.

What can a poor boy do?
Old 10-07-2007, 01:37 AM

I have the same issue. The moneygram deposit into Stars is pretty easy and cheap. To get money into FTP I deposited into Stars then traded via this forum Stars for FTP.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:47 AM

I can't remember the phone number for the life of me, but if you fail a deposit on FTP it should pop something up with their deposit assistance phone number.

They'll refuse to answer anything other then deposit related questions. Hopefully they'll get full fledged phone support one day.

Good luck.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:48 AM

I'm not seeing moneygram as an option on Stars.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:48 AM

Some banks choose voluntarily to disallow transfers to gambling sites/3rd party wallets on the net. Not sure if Commerce is one of em or not, but I once had this problem, tried using my other account at another bank, and it worked fine.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not seeing moneygram as an option on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't use the brand name, its usually listed as cash transfer or something similar, FT has it too. You definitely arent getting any money online through Commerce, they are the most strict bank I've heard of, routinely closing account for gambling wires. Credit unions are the best option if you want a reliable long term solution, many credit unions in Philly are open to the public. I dont live in Philly anymore but I maintain an account at a credit union there and can use the bank transfer option for deposits and withdrawals, my debit card still works also.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:51 PM

That cash transfer isn't an option for me either, I hadn't planned in putting more than $100 into it, and the min is $250. I think I'll wait till I get back to Philly and then see if I can give a friend of mine cash and he can give me $$ on full tilt.

Thanks for the help everyone.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:09 PM

Just want to clarify something:

I asked a friend to do what I said above, and he said there is a $10 charge? Is that true? He's using a credit card...I never got charged back when I could deposit, just want to be sure there really is a charge.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:29 PM

Well, you can also send an international money order to Pokerstars through the mail. Of course this will take a little longer than other methods, but it is an option. You can get an international money order at the post office for like $3.85, or you can use a cashiers check. I have used this method to deposit on Stars and it worked fine.

I also used a money order to deposit on Absolute last month and quite frankly I was suprised at how fast it got into my account, 6 business days. When you mail a money order to Absolute it is a Canadian adress so it is pretty quick. If you deposit this way on pokerstars you send it to the isle of man.