Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
So Fozzy it crashes when you left click on the player panel? You play on FTP right? Any other software running? Could you switch on the logging and send me the last few lines of the log.txt... Doubt it will have anything, but you never know. Gotta admit I'm a little stumped. Anybody else have this problems?

[ QUOTE ]

Nice job Mike! Has anyone had any problems with RTHud on Stars while using Poker-Spy? RTHud runs fine til I open up Poker-Spy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Works fine for me. Again if you got to the FTP settings and switch on the logging I might get something that could help me fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars is the site where I'm having a problem running RTHud with Poker-Spy.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

Any chance at adding prima/micro?? If not, is it possible to export the hands from PT and use realtime with prima somehow?

[/ QUOTE ]

I-Poker next. I've already done it, but I need to check the changes I've made since then still work with it. I guess Prima is next on the list, but I hate writing parsers and it's a pain in the ass testing sites that don't allow US players.

[ QUOTE ]
4-bet %... along with any other stats

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm gonna claw some meory back before adding any more stats for now. I have some ideas for what I want to add but I want to cogitate before rushing in. Doing some tinkering under the hood is a good way to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

They allow 39 states to play on prima/microgaming. If you want I can help. PM me and Ill send you my IM name.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:51 AM

Realtime has stopped working for me (with Full Tilt).

When I open Realtime, a message pops up saying:[ QUOTE ]
Old database file format.
ReCreate from archive hand histories?

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I click OK, and it says "Realtime has encountered a problem and needs to close."

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Any advice?
Old 10-22-2007, 03:48 AM

I like the new tool bar that allows copying the hand history window.

It would be a further breakthrough if the hand history window also displayed selected player stats at the moment the hand was played. In a game of incomplete information, those stats contribute to our decisions to raise, call, check, or fold. It may be technically correct to fold if you have no stats on a player, but correct to raise if the opponent stats support it. It we ever get to the point where we can post the contents of the RT HUD hand history window that shows the statistical basis for some of our decisions, that would be a first.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Realtime has stopped working for me (with Full Tilt).

When I open Realtime, a message pops up saying:[ QUOTE ]
Old database file format.
ReCreate from archive hand histories?

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I click OK, and it says "Realtime has encountered a problem and needs to close."

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Any advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Delete all the .rtm files and try rebuilding from the archived hands.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the new tool bar that allows copying the hand history window.

It would be a further breakthrough if the hand history window also displayed selected player stats at the moment the hand was played. In a game of incomplete information, those stats contribute to our decisions to raise, call, check, or fold. It may be technically correct to fold if you have no stats on a player, but correct to raise if the opponent stats support it. It we ever get to the point where we can post the contents of the RT HUD hand history window that shows the statistical basis for some of our decisions, that would be a first.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep this would be huge.

poring through my pt db looking for stats on players takes up a large part of the time it takes for me to post a hand. and even when i do that i only get the stats for the player that session, not the stats as i saw them at the time.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:52 AM

Hmmm. So what stats would you want? Putting everything up there is a bit much. I really don't feel like adding a menu to customize the stats, but if it were standardized as VPIP/PFR/AG/Hands, I guess it wouldn't be too hard. And we'd just want them for players that VP$IP'd right?
Old 10-22-2007, 11:58 AM

I agree that adding another menu might unnecessarily complicate things. The standard stats would be a tremendous help. Those might be VP, PF, AG, WS, W$, and HD

Or, better yet, have it just use the stats that were already selected for display on the HUD. Those would be the ones that each user thinks are most important.

an example of the HH,
www.holdemranger.com/realtime.html
Poker Stars Game#99999999999
Scotty ($95.73) (VP:29 PF:7 ST:8 FB:10 AG:1.8 CB:71 FC:66 WS:24 W$:42 HD:444)
etc.

Your choice about including stats for VP$IP players or for all who are dealt hands. If for all players, it would show justification for stealing blinds from them, but either way it would be a giant leap for mankind.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If for all players, it would show justification for stealing blinds from them, but either way it would be a giant leap for mankind.

[/ QUOTE ]

But if you steal and they fold it isn't really a very post- worthy hand! I'll bear it in mind.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But if you steal and they fold it isn't really a very post- worthy hand!

[/ QUOTE ]

A good point! But every time I re-read Doyle's book I get inspired to try it more often, if the stats support it. Win lots of small pots, and sometimes end up in larger pots with a coin flip, or at least some outs.

Stats are what separate us from the lower forms of animal life. Your judgment on these things has been very good.