Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 06:18 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

mine breaks when I am running it I play on Stars and Tilt, Stars is fine, I'm also using urgenttable, betpot, stars planner, autoreloader.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:37 AM

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm on FTP with the same problem. I have a betpot and reload script running in the background but I don't think they're interfering. Realtime seems to crash when a mouse-over statbox is up and I try to (or accidentally) click on a player's name for the detailed box to popup. It might even be crashing when I click anywhere in the player's box while a mouse-over statbox is up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am getting this on Stars also - no scripts running at all.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:41 AM

V1.11

Added tool bar to hand history window. The buttons allow you to copy the hand to the clipboard. Use Ctrl-V to paste it into an instant message (RTF), a 2+2 forum post (2+2) or a plain text document (txt).

Full ring popups corrected. Previously the pre-flop popups (VPIP and PFR) were displaying info in the 6-max format.

Full Tilt heads-up tables now recognized as heads up again.

Tweaked the layout for the heads-up detail windows.

Made detail windows draggable.

Here's an example of the a history window

Just click the 2+2 button, Ctrl-V and you have an instant post. Perfect for the professional railbird!

Grabbed by Realtime
Full Tilt Game#3911526659
<font color="red">kikeur ($502.15)
<font color="black">Pawatbest ($884.75)
<font color="black">belVolo ($827.00)
<font color="red">monofin ($445.00)
<font color="black">chafox ($351.50)
<font color="black">Gainsay ($950.00)

<font color="red">kikeur posts $5
<font color="black">Pawatbest posts $10
<font color="black">fold, <font color="red">call, <font color="black">fold, <font color="black">call, <font color="red">call,
<font color="black">check,
<font color="black">
FLOP ($40.00)
7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="red">check, <font color="black">check, <font color="red">check, <font color="black">check,
<font color="black">
TURN ($40.00)
7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="red">kikeur bets $30
<font color="black">Pawatbest folds
<font color="red">monofin calls $30
<font color="black">Gainsay folds
<font color="black">
RIVER ($100.00)
7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="red">kikeur bets $60
<font color="red">monofin calls $60
<font color="black">
kikeur shows
7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
kikeur wins $217.00}

I looked at Fozzy's popup crash. I didn't find it but I think the problem may have been fixed when I was making the detail windows draggable. I spent 5 mins just mashing the mouse buttons and couldn't get it to crash.

Anybody having problems on UB. I had a dude email me saying he had 500k hands and it crashes when he imports them - a different place each time.

Also did anyone see if Party imports without FPHG?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Question: I plan on playing lots of Stars 4/180's exclusively. Will I be able to open all 20 tables at once so this collects data on all players and then store it all for use when I start another tourney later in the day?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is referred to as datamining and is prohibited at PokerStars.

[/ QUOTE ]

But If I'm registered in that tourney will get be able to colect on all the tables for that tourney in case they move to by table later on?

Will it remember their data from tourney to the next that I play in?
Old 10-20-2007, 05:30 PM

I just downloaded the new version (which says 1.10 for some reason).

My player layout wasn't saved.
Another thing is it wouldn't let me add stats after I have about 2/3 of them displayed.

Could you have us able to add as many stats as we want in the player display?

Thanks.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Question: I plan on playing lots of Stars 4/180's exclusively. Will I be able to open all 20 tables at once so this collects data on all players and then store it all for use when I start another tourney later in the day?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is referred to as datamining and is prohibited at PokerStars.

[/ QUOTE ]

But If I'm registered in that tourney will get be able to colect on all the tables for that tourney in case they move to by table later on?

Will it remember their data from tourney to the next that I play in?

[/ QUOTE ]

As mentioned before you cannot datamine tables you are not sat at on Stars. It will remember data of players you have sat with previously. So if you play in another tourney and have played with someone at your table before it will show their stats from your previous experiences with them.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:47 PM

Mike,

Any chance at adding prima/micro?? If not, is it possible to export the hands from PT and use realtime with prima somehow?
Old 10-21-2007, 02:42 PM

Can you add 4-bet%?
Old 10-21-2007, 03:12 PM

Oops, it looks like I saved V1.10 as V1.11 [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I'm sorry for all of you that downloaded both. By the time I noticed my internet was on the blink so I couldn't correct it right away. Anyway here is:-

V1.11a

Optimized database format. It should be a lot faster to import hands into large databases now. I did about 1m hands in under 10 mins on a 4 yr old PC. Previously it took over an hour.

Switched off the mucked cards for observed tables in order to stop them popping to the front after a showdown. Since the observed hands don't contain anything you don't see just watching the table I don't think you miss much by not having them - an you can click on the pot winner-size line to bring up the hand history anyway.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

Any chance at adding prima/micro?? If not, is it possible to export the hands from PT and use realtime with prima somehow?

[/ QUOTE ]

I-Poker next. I've already done it, but I need to check the changes I've made since then still work with it. I guess Prima is next on the list, but I hate writing parsers and it's a pain in the ass testing sites that don't allow US players.

[ QUOTE ]
4-bet %... along with any other stats

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm gonna claw some meory back before adding any more stats for now. I have some ideas for what I want to add but I want to cogitate before rushing in. Doing some tinkering under the hood is a good way to do it.