Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: V1.07c

I wanted to thank gwbush for his donation. He sent me an email and I was going to reply, but I somehow deleted it instead and gmail won't let me have it back.

Anyway I got both xfers and thanks dude.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, the table avg VPIP is calculated based upon the players present. The players with less than 20 hands are weighted proportinately. So a player with 10 hands only influences the VPIP half as much as a guy with 20 or more.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happens at a table of 4 fish running at 50/30 with 50 hands each and 1 nit running at 12/9 with 50k hands? Would that mean the table Average VP$IP is going to be like 13ish?

What I meant before with the moving 30+ stats around is that I have to adjust them slightly if they're not lined up right. I'll just do what fozzy does for the time being until you can separate the layouts by site.

Anyway enjoy your vacation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S. when you get back, can you add some options to change the pop-up stats? font, color, stat order, etc.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:56 PM

No once you have more than 20 hands, you get weighted the same as everybody else with more than 20, whether its 21 or 21,000.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
V1.07c

Party tables now recognized again.

Minor change to Color range box layout

Fixed crash in import of a corrupted PS hand.

These were pretty minor changes and TBH I don't know if I'd bother dl'ing it if you aren't playing on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! Just tried v1.07 and can confirm party is now working again. Thank you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, does RT read the HH files writen by the client or does it still need FPHG or another mining program? I made a fix attempt suggested by Juk a couple of versions ago - flushing the file before reading. I haven't had any feedback on whether it worked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just tried RT on party without FPHG running. RT detects the table, but displays no HUD stats in client, nor in the RT main window. It says fish 0/6, VP$IP 0%, hands 0 and there is no filename displayed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you have any luck with the vanishing HUD problem too?

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 08:29 PM

Does this work with AP? Thanks
Old 09-13-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did you have any luck with the vanishing HUD problem too?

Juk

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I haven't had any reports so maybe it is fixed. I am not entirely sure that it wasn't a result of telling people to run it in administrator mode. I got a PM from one guy who said it worked perfectly for him when he did this and he was having non-appearing stats before.

I'm going to be in the UK next week. I'll take a laptop with a build that I can get extensive logging info from. Hopefully I can persuade my mother to part with $25 and open a Party account. Who knows, she may even get it back?

[ QUOTE ]

Does this work with AP? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:52 AM

For you guys who also use PokerTracker, the download server there has been compromised. Some info at
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post12078072
Old 09-14-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

V1.07d

I found a Stars bug. The mucked cards for the last seat on a table (e.g seat 6 on a 6-max table) weren't read. I played it here for an hour or so and it seems good, but if you have problems go back to 1.07c.

This really is the last build for a week. I'm flying tonight.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:21 AM

hey dude, sry if this has been posted before.
on partypoker i have trouble clicking the buttons, as in the bet or fold or call buttons when i have RT on, even if i move the little stats windows so they are no where near the party buttons :-\
is there anything i can do about this plz?
Old 09-20-2007, 06:01 PM

Is there a way to get agression to show up without clicking on the stats to bring up that yellow table? Someone with AQ of 29 has a total aggression of 0.9...how does this work? O_o

I'm not too sure on how the database works either. I have PT running in the background, which moves all hand histories into a certain folder. Does Realtime read the hand histories as soon as they're saved (before PT moves them), after PT moves them into another folder, or both at the same time? If I click "rebuild database from archived hand histories" does that delete all current stats, and builds a new db using the hand histories moved by PT?