Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2006, 09:38 AM

Default Re: Q

You have 3 outs in every case. You don't make money in the nanos by raising A high on the flop into multiple opponents. You could try for a free card, but your draw isn't strong and you aren't going to get it every time so that's not a big issue either. Most of the time I just check it through if in position or call out of position if I have odds to draw to 3 outs on the turn.

Don't get attached to it. You raise your good ace preflop because of your equity, but now that you missed the flop it's just another weak draw. At this level you have gained so little fold equity with your preflop raise that you shouldn't feel like you have to make a continuation bet. If there were less opponents, an aggressive table, back door draws, etc... the story changes.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:01 PM

Your avatar is fantastic... but makes reading the forum at work difficult [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2006, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your avatar is fantastic... but makes reading the forum at work difficult [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

*sob* His avatar is gone.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:15 PM

Sorry guys. I hadn't spotted it earlier, but 2+2 forbids nipples in avatars.

Edit: Female nipples. Male nipples are allowed, I guess. If photos of your own nipples replace photos of your own footwear, though, I think I may have to find a new forum to mod.