Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2007, 06:34 AM

Default Where to put my money!? 700$ / Small Stakes NL

Hi,

I am pretty new to the Rakeback- & Bonuswhoring-Sphere and spent the last days reading up on this whole topic.
I have reached a BR of about 700$ playing only at party, and would like to switch to a site with RB, now.

Which site do you recommend as a first step for my relatively small BR? I will be playing NL50 6max 4-tabling as soon as I have reached 1k$ (currently plaing NL25 6max).

It would be great if you could, based upon your experiences, recommend a site with the best Signup-Bonus/Reload Bonus clearing conditions for NL50 6max and at the same time the best available RB offer for playing this limit.
Also such factors as Signup-Bonus amount and frequency of Reload Bonus offers are important, as well.

Please take into consideration that I am from Europe an do not have to stick to the US-Only Sites.

Though I pretty much know the different offers there are at the affiliates, it would be great if I could get some of your opinions on how far they are a good choice for me and my BR-situation.

Thank you very much in advance!
*keyser
Old 04-17-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Where to put my money!? 700$ / Small Stakes NL

Well for a huge deposit bonus, pokerlistings.com has a 150% match up to $600. Now this bonus is relatively hard to clear so it may not be your best choice if you dont play an incredible volume of hands. You could also go the PKR route they have a 75% up to 250 its a little easier to clear however the site is a little smaller as its relatively new. The play however is very fishy as the interface really appeals to fish/newbs.
Or of course you could go the rakeback route. Theres plenty of sites out there. I personally use rakebrain.com You cna get from 30% to 37% at various sites. I've been playing at pokerheaven and its extremely loose there. I'm sure other people can chime in and help you more but this is the stuff I'm familiar with. GL
Old 04-17-2007, 12:52 PM

u need a nice signup bonus for sure, but it's hard to clear the signup bonus at full tilt, though their games at that limit i heard were fairly easy and remain so up until 400NL imo...unforunately they deduct for a good amount of things as well...

from a purely money viewpoint, even with the cruddy changes to their RB policy, i think UB still offers the most effective rakeback with their points for cash promo, their games are not that good at ur limits i believe though...they also offer more frequent reloads whereas full tilt is personalizing their offers lately...

full tilt is still dealt, but 6maxers don't feel the hit of contributed as much at UB...

u didn't mention how much u would be playing, full tilt's offers expire, but UB's don't and can stack...
Old 04-17-2007, 03:03 PM

Thanks, guys!

I was already inclined to take UltimateBet. What do you think will be the percental loss of the contributed method compared to the dealt method at 6max tables? About 30%, or more?

And: where do I find information about this points for cash promo? I didn't see it on the UB site. I only found that you can redeem your points for some other stuff.

To the general RB-Method changes: Can't we assume that sooner or later all sites will switch to contributed?
Old 04-17-2007, 03:14 PM

^^for the promo, as u play each week, the 'my account' page will keep a tally of the pts u earned from wednesday to the next wednesday...after the period ends and a new one starts, u can 'convert' the pts to cash...different rates of conversion based on how many pts u were able to earn...check the 'my account' page, it's there...

UB is 30% RB, but they wipe out around 20% of ur MGR for fees on their part and they're contributed...don't know what the average hit is for the change in method, but a lot of that depends on what ur vpip is and that varies from player to player...don't know enough about the average difference to give an estimate...

as for more sites switching to contributed, i think that's a safe bet, it lets the sites keep a lot more money knowing they've already hooked the players through an RB agreement...it's at least a trend anyway...
Old 04-18-2007, 02:36 AM

ub has woeful customer suppourt
Old 04-18-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
go the PKR

[/ QUOTE ]
are they dealt or contributed? One site says cont the other dealt.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:03 PM

UB has a great bonus for MSNL players, clears quite fast..
Old 04-19-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
UB is 30% RB, but they wipe out around 20% of ur MGR for fees on their part and they're contributed...don't know what the average hit is for the change in method, but a lot of that depends on what ur vpip is and that varies from player to player...don't know enough about the average difference to give an estimate...

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you're American, AFAIK...and OP is not.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you're American, AFAIK...and OP is not.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops, completely missed that part...