Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is this a good idea or a bad idea?
Good 10 66.67%
Bad 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: **** OFFICIAL Premiership 2007-08 season Thread!*****

Jared, I disagree with you about Babel. I thought his performance was poor. You can tell he is still very raw. He looks very rushed when he has the ball. Probably not use to the pressure. Highly doubt he starts many games, most likely used as a sub. He has pace, and a powerful accurate shot.

I agree with you on chelsea and Pool. Both teams are much more entertaining to watch. Perhaps both managers finally feel like they have the players they want, to play the style of football they want.

I to dislike watching long balls all game long. Its boring to watch. Constant headers are lame as hell too. I want to see some ball movement and some individual runs with through balls.

Amazing start to the season, a team from Manchester is currently top of the table, but its not the team we thought it would be.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Countdown to lehmann leaving arsenal

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm thoroughly disgusted with him at this point -- not as much for his 'shambolic' goalkeeping but more for his apparent lack of embarrassment or remorse on both occasions thus far this season.

how sad is it that the two goals scored against arsenal this year have been complete gifts?

bring in almunia.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:31 PM

I still love Jens Lehmann.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at MANU Again, [censored] YOU ROVER. NOW I REMEMBER WHY I HATE BLACKBURN, YOU FAGGGOTS ARE DIRTY PLAYERS. HOPEFULLY SAVAGE BREAKS HIS LEG AGAIN THIS YEAR.

[/ QUOTE ]

Son.

Blackburn play this way most of time, especially with Savage around to egg everyone on. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Savage.

I hope Van Persie's vagina wasn't too badly hurt.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:24 PM

Funny you mention RVP having a vagina. No mention of Savage diving in the box. He basically threw himself at an evasing Toure ankle. Then later after Flamini knocked his [censored] ass to the group via barreling into Savage's shoulder, he holds his face. Savage is a bitch of the highest order. I seriously hope he gets injured again because he is horrible for football.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:55 PM

Oh my god, just seen the Chelsea penalty decision, typical Rob [censored] Styles, how the hell is he still refereeing in the top flight?
Old 08-19-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh my god, just seen the Chelsea penalty decision, typical Rob [censored] Styles, how the hell is he still refereeing in the top flight?

[/ QUOTE ]I would actually love to hear his explanation for the call. Did he not realize Malouda was dummying?
Old 08-19-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Funny you mention RVP having a vagina. No mention of Savage diving in the box. He basically threw himself at an evasing Toure ankle. Then later after Flamini knocked his [censored] ass to the group via barreling into Savage's shoulder, he holds his face. Savage is a bitch of the highest order. I seriously hope he gets injured again because he is horrible for football.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was an explanation ever given for that ridiculous foul call gifted to Arsenal whilst the Arse were in the process of handling the ball on their own line?
Old 08-19-2007, 06:35 PM

no, I have no idea what the call was. The ref had a horrid game. I think we can agree with that.

Also Rover, I flat out don't get your team. You guys have, near as I can tell, two good wingers and some good strikers. I think Blackburn has a good team. Why the [censored] do you ass holes have to play like that? Aren't you a little embarrassed by it?
Old 08-19-2007, 06:49 PM

Arse are better, obviously, Blackburn just have to take them down to their level a bit, plus there seems to be some legitimate dislike there. It usually isn't quite this bad. Mark Hughes is a bit of redass, I guess. Nothing wrong with a lot of hard tackling and smart fouling, which is usually where it stops at. It isn't like Arsenal weren't responding and it sure seems effective.

It would be interesting to see a list of clubs ranked by cards accumulated from last season, I always assumed Blackburn would be right up there but never bothered to check it out.