Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 05:36 AM

Default Fun Night In Chicago

Friday night me and 3 of my good freinds sat in my basement drinking and playing some freindly poker. We got totally smashed except for one guy (the driver). Shortly after we decided to go steal stuff from people backyards and such.

We walked down a few alleys hoping over fences taking propane tanks from gas grills, wheelbarrows and a bike. We also tore down gutters just for the hell of it.

As we walked down this dark alley, we passed by a car which was unlocked. We took about 4 dollars in change, air fresheners, about 50 gospel cd's and then we popped the trunk. Inside the trunk was a mirror you hang on your wall so we were pissed off so I took a huge piss inside the trunk and my other friend puked right on the drivers seat, steering wheel and dashboard.

We then found another unlocked car my buddy took 3 jackets, a pair of sunglasses and ripped off the rear view mirror. My buddy then crawled under a slightly opened garage door and ripped the emblem off of a very nice caddilac. He then took another emblem of a mercedez down the alley.

We jumped into the back of one of those pick-up trucks people use to carry scrap metal in, and we took a working mini - fridge, 2 fire extinguishers, and 3 propane tanks. Alittle while later we popped the lock on a workers truck and took a flashlight.

it was a fun night that might be repeated and if so. Pics for everybody.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:37 AM

Default Re: Fun Night In Chicago

You're an idiot.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:40 AM

Explosions from "3 propane tanks" plz.

I mean, you can always put out the flames with the extinguishers!
Old 04-16-2007, 05:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I an idiot?

Is it because we stole some stuff that probably comes to a total of about 50 bucks?
Old 04-16-2007, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I an idiot?

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]

Friday night me and 3 of my good freinds sat in my basement drinking and playing some freindly poker. We got totally smashed except for one guy (the driver). Shortly after we decided to go steal stuff from people backyards and such.

We walked down a few alleys hoping over fences taking propane tanks from gas grills, wheelbarrows and a bike. We also tore down gutters just for the hell of it.

As we walked down this dark alley, we passed by a car which was unlocked. We took about 4 dollars in change, air fresheners, about 50 gospel cd's and then we popped the trunk. Inside the trunk was a mirror you hang on your wall so we were pissed off so I took a huge piss inside the trunk and my other friend puked right on the drivers seat, steering wheel and dashboard.

We then found another unlocked car my buddy took 3 jackets, a pair of sunglasses and ripped off the rear view mirror. My buddy then crawled under a slightly opened garage door and ripped the emblem off of a very nice caddilac. He then took another emblem of a mercedez down the alley.

We jumped into the back of one of those pick-up trucks people use to carry scrap metal in, and we took a working mini - fridge, 2 fire extinguishers, and 3 propane tanks. Alittle while later we popped the lock on a workers truck and took a flashlight.

it was a fun night that might be repeated and if so. Pics for everybody.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really need to ask why you are an idiot?
Old 04-16-2007, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I an idiot?

Is it because we stole some stuff that probably comes to a total of about 50 bucks?

[/ QUOTE ]

This verifies that you are an idiot.

Please let us know what the total bill costs for the gutter repairs.

Oh, and a detailing job to get the smell of piss out.

Your life suckitude is cut in half if you are under eighteen, and multiplied by 40 if you are over 20.

Keep this in mind when trying to sound like a badass on the internet.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:58 AM

Please repeat until someone catches you in the act of vandalizing their property and viciously beats the hell out of you, and post pics so we can all have a good laugh.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:59 AM

wtf nits... I swear to god everyone on the internet is a pimply 18 year old kid pretending to be a 40 year old republican. good job OP, people can learn to lock their cars.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf nits... I swear to god everyone on the internet is a pimply 18 year old kid pretending to be a 40 year old republican. good job OP, people can learn to lock their cars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think I'm being nittish on this. What the OP did was pointless and just stupid. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be very happy if someone did [censored] like this to your property.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think I'm being nittish on this. What the OP did was pointless and just stupid. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be very happy if someone did [censored] like this to your property.

[/ QUOTE ]

No but it's BBV4L, doesn't that come into consideration?
Closed Thread