Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: What to do if you suspect a site of being rigged

[ QUOTE ]
Again, answer me this shills....why wasn't Absolute held accountable for thier riggedness?

It was rigged, it happened, no conspriacy theory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you provide a link? I wasn't aware that a site was caught red-handed. I would like to see that.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Again, answer me this shills....why wasn't Absolute held accountable for thier riggedness?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you provide a link? I wasn't aware that a site was caught red-handed. I would like to see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are still a few threads floating around in BBV, but most of the threads were zapped by the goons here.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What I don't get about realjay is that Josem was 100% in agreement that something fishy was/is up with Absolute, yet he's still a shill? Actually, there's nothing to get, Realjay just gets his kicks by acting the dunce in the zoo, more power to him.

As for AP being rigged, cliff notes is that there is very strong evidence that around the time of the last major software update, there were several players (or one player using multiple accounts) who had what appears to be "god mode" by which they could see the hole cards of the other players at the table. If this sounds farfetched, well, it is, but there is almost no other explanation for the people to be playing the super-maniacal styles they were playing, yet absolutely CRUSHING (like 250ptbb/100) the highest stakes games, and calling river all ins with 10 hi when it was good. Search BBV for "absolute soulreading". I'm usually at the forefront of mocking the "ZOMG RIGGED" crowd, but I'm 99.9% certain that something untoward was happening.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:41 PM

Thanks for the cliff notes. Was it the consensus that AP was somehow participating in this, or was this perhaps just a group of rocket scientists who found a way to cheat others on AP? When I see the word rigged, I think in terms of the site cheating its customers, rather than players cheating each other.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:51 PM

What I don't get about realjay is that Josem was 100% in agreement that something fishy was/is up with Absolute, yet he's still a shill? Actually, there's nothing to get, Realjay just gets his kicks by acting the dunce in the zoo, more power to him.

What's there to not get? Josem is throwing a fit in this thread about conspiracy theories about riggedness of online poker when riggedness of op was just proved.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the cliff notes. Was it the consensus that AP was somehow participating in this, or was this perhaps just a group of rocket scientists who found a way to cheat others on AP? When I see the word rigged, I think in terms of the site cheating its customers, rather than players cheating each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

AP Flat out denies there was any cheating or in better terms riggedness actions.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The consensus is that someone who works/worked for AP was/is involved, though there is less solid evidence of this then of the fact of the cheating.

Oh yeah, my cliffnotes excluded some massive and egregious chip dumping by the suspects after the first posts started coming out on the matter (e.g. calling all ins on the river with the nut low, etc...)
Old 09-26-2007, 05:46 PM

Without getting into the details, it sounds like the kind of site I'd stay away from if they don't give a satisfactory response to valid concerns. To me, that falls under the classification of apathy to cheating or sweeping an internal problem under the rug, rather than "rigging".
Old 09-26-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Without getting into the details, it sounds like the kind of site I'd stay away from if they don't give a satisfactory response to valid concerns. To me, that falls under the classification of apathy to cheating or sweeping an internal problem under the rug, rather than "rigging".

[/ QUOTE ]

Semantics, nothing more.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:16 PM

after sleeping on it overnight, i'm over participating in "online poker is rigged" threads on here where there is no evidence provided.

good luck to y'all. that said, i intend on maintaining my website that exposes absolute poker's cheating habits.