Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 08:17 PM

Default SSSH Hand pairngs: Oct. 18- Oct. 30

Here's the latest hand swap information.

General instructions:

1) PM your partner with your e-mail address.

2) Send a 100- to 200-hand session to the e-mail address of your partner.

3) Review the session he or she sends to you. I recommend Excel or Pokertracker unless you're reviewing PartyPoker hands. Links to Excel review techique/Pokertracker reviews/Party HH software reviewer and the Micros FAQ on swapping at the bottom of this post.

4) VERY IMPORTANT: After your reviewer sends you back the session, please go through it and answer any questions and provide reasons if you disagree with a line of thinking, and get hold of your reviewer with these comments/arguments.

5) Please be prompt in sending the hands to your reviewer. And try to get the review done within a week, so there's time for the person to comment on your review.

6) After your session has been reviewed, please send an e-mail to SSSHreviews@gmail.com. Simply include your 2+2 name, the name of your reviewer and whether the review was nonexistent (-2), decent (1), or great (2).

A general tip, for a question that gets asked every time: To extract a single-table session from PokerTracker: Go to the "ring games" screen, go to the "session notes" tab and double click the session of your choice. It will turn bold, indicating you've selected it. Then go to the "game notes" tab, hit the "get all" button, hit "export" and select a location to export the text file. Find this file and e-mail it as an attachment to your reviewer (or include it as text in the e-mail, but some people's e-mail programs have a hard time processing that much text.

On a more personal note, this is my last hand swap. I took over at the beginning of 2006, and seeing as I haven't touched online poker in months, it's time to let someone else have this job. Kwaz has graciously volunteered. He'll be taking over the SSSHreviews@gmail.com address, so continue sending your comments/complaints/compliments of people's reviews to that address, as well as the normal hand swap signup stuff. If he has any changes he wants to make with the next swap I'm confident they'll be good ones, so be nice! Also, if you have any questions, Disconnected said he'd be able to help with any transition stuff. Thanks everyone for the great time!

Here are the pairings: (Don't worry if you're not in the same group you were before. I'm grouping relative to who has the most points, based on limit played, reviews completed and feedback received.)

Group 1
Big Poppa Smurf .......................... Peter Harris
GMMigge .......................... PilotMatt
Munga30 .......................... poker_n00b
mvoss .......................... your face

Group 2
Ticenl .......................... stone_7
Restless .......................... spyyderz
Sand .......................... skillzilla
trent .......................... Commie
veron .......................... BigBadBabar
BlindManBob .......................... Somekid
leobzook .......................... callmedonnie

Enjoy!

Mods: please lock this and unlock the previous hand swap pairings, thanks.

Guruman's guide to Excel reviews, complete with pictures.
Link to PT reviews by Jim C.
FAQ in the Micros Forum

Link to Saint D's hand review software
Closed Thread