Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: Prop Bet on Feb. Full Tilt High Limit SNG Leaderboard.

I don't have any idea about who's going to win this prop bet, but I do know who wins biggest deuchebag award in this post. Combining an adamant denial that he's never sold a hand history in his life with the fact that his bio said PM him to buy HH's. [ QUOTE ]

Also, I've never sold 1 raw hand history in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he was referencing this?

"Bio PM me about buying $215/$530 HHs or my AIM is z32fanatic. "

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot I had this in my bio

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic! I think z32 should change his avatar to Rafael Palmeiro pointing his finger at the Congressional hearing so that everyone knows who they're dealing with.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have any idea about who's going to win this prop bet, but I do know who wins biggest deuchebag award in this post. Combining an adamant denial that he's never sold a hand history in his life with the fact that his bio said PM him to buy HH's.

Classic! I think z32 should change his avatar to Rafael Palmeiro pointing his finger at the Congressional hearing so that everyone knows who they're dealing with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say I didn't think about selling them, nor do I think anyone that does sell them is being unethical, as some have suggested. I thought about selling them for a while, but could never come up with a price that I thought was reasonable, without it being too much for most people to afford. I suggest you look somewhere else if you are trying to find dirt.

As for the Rafael Palmiero avatar, I do need a new one, and if you make one that looks cool I'll consider using it. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have any idea about who's going to win this prop bet, but I do know who wins biggest deuchebag award in this post. Combining an adamant denial that he's never sold a hand history in his life with the fact that his bio said PM him to buy HH's. [ QUOTE ]

Also, I've never sold 1 raw hand history in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he was referencing this?

"Bio PM me about buying $215/$530 HHs or my AIM is z32fanatic. "

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot I had this in my bio

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares about who sells hand histories. Many of the most respected posters on this forum have sold hand histories. z32fanatic would never lie about whether he sold hand histories. Not that it matters. They're [censored] hand histories. So all of you little nobody pieces of [censored] who keep whining about hand histories, just shut up its really annoying.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:47 AM

Z32 has impressed me with how much hes played considering hes taking 5 classes at a pretty tough school, though Im not sure why he would enter this bet since thats the case.

I dunno whats up with Rayray, he still talks like hes going to win so Im still forging ahead with the anticipation hes going to break out. I know his niece, whom he lives w/ and is a father to in much regard, had some health issues and had to be taken to the hospital. It has to be tough to play under those conditions and at a minimum it will take away hrs he has to play.

Fact is, the both of you have responsibilities/commitments in your life that are much more important than poker. Theres nothing wrong with that obv, until it comes to a race to see who can log more hours played vs someone who doesnt have any similar commitments. I still have another gear that I havent even touched yet. I've slept 8-9 hrs past few nights and took almost a full day off this weekend. And I played like a dongbat and dropped 15k and didnt play 200+ for a couple days.

Right now I dont really care if you guys keep pace or not, Im just going to put a month down for the ages, feel free to join in =)
Old 02-08-2007, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Z32 has impressed me with how much hes played considering hes taking 5 classes at a pretty tough school, though Im not sure why he would enter this bet since thats the case.

I dunno whats up with Rayray, he still talks like hes going to win so Im still forging ahead with the anticipation hes going to break out. I know his niece, whom he lives w/ and is a father to in much regard, had some health issues and had to be taken to the hospital. It has to be tough to play under those conditions and at a minimum it will take away hrs he has to play.

Fact is, the both of you have responsibilities/commitments in your life that are much more important than poker. Theres nothing wrong with that obv, until it comes to a race to see who can log more hours played vs someone who doesnt have any similar commitments. I still have another gear that I havent even touched yet. I've slept 8-9 hrs past few nights and took almost a full day off this weekend. And I played like a dongbat and dropped 15k and didnt play 200+ for a couple days.

Right now I dont really care if you guys keep pace or not, Im just going to put a month down for the ages, feel free to join in =)

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be one of the classiest posts I've read on this site. He's crushing his competition in the bet but rather than rubbing it in he has nothing but nice things to say about his opponents.

Refreshing change of pace.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:27 PM

This thread has been good natured the whole way from people involved in the bet.

It's been other, unknown posters, who have felt the need to berate/belittle others. It's sad really.

GL to the three of you. I started this thread with a sarcastic reply, because I could never fathom playing the type of volume that you guys can and do.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:38 PM

I dont know if your talking about me but I didnt mean any disrespect I was just surprised there was bad play at the 200 level. So no disrespect to bones or anyone.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know if your talking about me but I didnt mean any disrespect I was just surprised there was bad play at the 200 level. So no disrespect to bones or anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, not you.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're on pace to play over 4000 SNGs. I'm still on pace to play like 3000 and am getting crushed somehow.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:30 PM

Holla.