Default Re: Thoughts on best hours to run sng\'s

[ QUOTE ]
Some guy tried to figure this out. Linky

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks interesting stuff
Old 10-17-2006, 07:16 AM

There are several things that I fell are lacking

One, you have thoughts but are not willing to share (or at least you claim to have thoughts) ... which is just lame

The obvious answer is that more traffic equals more fish, so you want to play primetime, since you ask this question, there in your opinion must be something wrong with the obvious answer ??? err .. ??

Second is your level of skill ... if you are good, then you are good ... if not, then it really does not matter, but in all fairness showing good game selection is always a good idea. Yet there is something in you, that insist on playing sngs at one time and cash at another and not mixing depending on daily conditions ... errr .. yes yes ...

(On a different note playing the 11s and playing the 109s also give different advice perhaps, but I can see how you better not reveal this info)

You also give no restriction on playing .. so it sound like you have nothing better to do, but is this true ?

and so on and so on ... your post sucks and then you go off lashing out on fellow 2+2'ers ....... geez

And actually the worldtimezone map is also a helpfull tool, makes it easier for you to figure out when it is prime time for brittish players (to take an example) ... there might be some sense in playing in the hours after Ye Old English Family Man come home from Ye Olde Pub and fancies himself a tad of poker.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

and so on and so on ... your post sucks and then you go off lashing out on fellow 2+2'ers ....... geez

And actually the worldtimezone map is also a helpfull tool, makes it easier for you to figure out when it is prime time for brittish players (to take an example) ... there might be some sense in playing in the hours after Ye Old English Family Man come home from Ye Olde Pub and fancies himself a tad of poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

look i dont post to start fights or call anybody out. I thought the world map was a really a joke. Your response was just so salty
Old 10-17-2006, 08:21 AM

gelford is right on every single point he made in every single post in this thread.

he wins.

basically, to have the most "fish" playing, play when the most pplayers are playing. the profitable players, who only represent a small % of all players, aren't as affected by the time of day as someone who has a "real" job during the day.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:50 AM

The best time to play is 2am-6am Greenwich Mean Time.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some guy tried to figure this out. Linky

[/ QUOTE ]
Interesting...could definetly use more numbers though for better clarification as well as what levels these numbers where taken from. Still way to much time then i would have put into it but glad someone did.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The best time to play is 2am-6am Greenwich Mean Time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-17-2006, 01:06 PM

when there is max traffic, duh!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

look i dont post to start fights or call anybody out. I thought the world map was a really a joke. Your response was just so salty

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem dude, I actually was more in a surly mood than looking for a fight, but still I let it rip ... at first I just your post was silly and thought no more of it, but your response to Karpanen triggered some flaming I guess ... oh well, no hard feelings and such, just ... and such