Old 03-16-2006, 08:45 PM
heater heater is offline

Location: Behind enemy lines
Default Re: WhoTF is Hollywood Dave (King of Vegas)

[ QUOTE ]
I've been arguing with him on Myspace. He's a douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha. Has he asked you to take $500/hr. blackjack lessons yet???
Old 03-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Prodigy54321 Prodigy54321 is offline

Location: South Jersey

I've only seen him on WSO BlackJack..(I forget how far he got)...and once in some medical reenactment on TLC..I posted about it when I saw it....I guess he does odd acting jobs too [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]..but seriousely he IS a good blackjack player from what I've seen.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Khabbi Khabbi is offline

He also appears to be the biggest douche of all-time. The way he cried and tried to protest being eliminated was brutal. It wasn't funny, it wasn't entertaining. I just wanted to kill someone (specifically him).

P.S. I caught the end of the show, I wasn't actually watching the whole thing.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:32 PM
-Skeme- -Skeme- is offline

Location: China (167 AVG)

Do you honestly think I'm a fan or is that some cruel joke you're playing on me? Cause honestly, not funny. And starfucking? lmao, do you think you're a [censored] star? I saw you on that piece of [censored] King of Vegas show where you totally made an ass of yourself and got made fun of by the very annoyed.. well, everybody! Smooth move falling off of that little tower, though, I'm sure that upped your cool status with your real "fans", wherever they are.

PS: LOVE the hair.

From: Me
Date: Mar 16, 2006 3:51 AM

For sure, buddy, thanks for the response. I'm greatful you took a break from your busy schedule to respond to me with such a hilarious retort. And here I thought jokes about someone's mother stopped after middle school.

Tell you what, if you can not be an annoying douche on national television ever again, I'll send you a cookie.

Let me know, thanks.

From: Me
Date: Mar 16, 2006 03:13 AM

This is not an email, Davey, this is a private message via Myspace. I appreciate the time you took to respond to it, though. I also have another request: is it possible you stop being such a gigantic douche bag? Thanks.

From: Me
Date: Mar 16, 2006 02:26 AM

You are the most annoying person I've ever come across. That includes online, real life or television. Please end yourself you worthless oxygen thief.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:28 PM
palman palman is offline

This proves bilateral douche-baggery if nothing else.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:48 PM
grdred944 grdred944 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
PS: LOVE the hair.