Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 10:09 PM

Default ***Official discussion Week of 2/6-2/7***

Sorry, I didn't see a thread on tonights show... hope I'm not out of line in starting it.

I just wanted to say how awesome it was when they showed that black girl Jasmine. First, they showed her CAMELTOE.
Then they showed her sisters sign that said "Jasmine, ARE next American Idol"
Then, her mom said that Simon should go back to "French" or wherever he's from. When corrected by Ryan, she said "Well, go back to British, then!"

Awesome.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Re: ***Official discussion Week of 2/6-2/7***

[ QUOTE ]
Then, her mom said that Simon should go back to "French" or wherever he's from. When corrected by Ryan, she said "Well, go back to British, then!"

[/ QUOTE ]

that was classic when she told simon to go back to france. i love that humor, but she was serious.

liked the cowboy girl. we need more of those.

that music teacher who'd sung for the mayor of houston...was she an intentional joke? she was indescribably awful.... like when kramer had his business job and his boss tells him, "i don't even know what this is supposed to be"

thanks for starting the thread!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:13 AM

Wow, I missed the cameltoe - thank god.

Was everyone weirded out by the girl who got the 2nd chance after being dinged (then made it)? I was listening more than watching, and didn't think she was horrible - her faces were a little weird, but from the way they were talking, you'd think she was turning her face inside-out...
Old 02-07-2007, 02:32 AM

The girl who got the 2nd chance was weird, I didn't really know what to make of her voice. I think she has the talent to have a good voice, its just that she sings kind of... weird like.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:47 AM

Her facial expressions were awful but she had a good enough voice to get in. Dunno how they could have possibly rejected her the first time but at least they got it right.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Her facial expressions were awful but she had a good enough voice to get in. Dunno how they could have possibly rejected her the first time but at least they got it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I felt about it....Paula wanted to let her through, but after Randy said No, she was on the fence and since she can't make a decision for herself, went ahead and said No as well. Then I think Simon got that vibe from her, so he went ahead and said "I would have said yes", as she walked out the door just to rile up Paula. Then, Paula did get noticably riled up and Simon threw in another comment to piss her off "I think we let her get away" or something. At that point Paula spoke up and I guess they all decided to bring her back.

What I mean to say is, I think Simon was kidding when he said he wanted her through. Then he sort of got caught with his foot in his mouth and when she came back, figured what the hell her voice is at least good enough for round 2.

To me, she looked angry when she sang. Also, the blond country girl...I didn't care for her too much at all. Simon overreacted about her marketability b/c he's remembering how well that hack Pickler did last year.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:11 PM

the first girl in the black pants-outfit was hot. great ass. have no idea if she even sang, i was busy replaying her ass shots on my Tivo.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:18 PM

I'm getting seriously tired of Paula's incoherent rambling.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Her facial expressions were awful but she had a good enough voice to get in.

[/ QUOTE ]

My take is that if she actually did something with her hands (she just kind of clasped them in front of her) the faces wouldn't be so bad. It's like if you're really "feelin'" the song, you have to emote somehow, and if you don't move at all, then it all comes out with those squinty expressions instead.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:05 PM

I thought only one of those three roller skate girls was good enough. Shocked that they let that caked up white girl through.

Also, that white dude who was doing the robot or whatever was fun to watch.