Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

AMT,

Come on, man. What'd you get on the test?

-McGee
Old 07-12-2007, 09:26 AM

After a hit of acid, some amount of mushrooms, a few mini-thins and watching a trip video, I decided to throw in a dip. Some unknown amount of time later I started wigging out, felt nauseous, and couldn't fully breathe, so I got up to get a breath of fresh air. The last thing I recall of this moment was not being able to open the door, a la Chris Elliot in my favorite ep of Get a Life. I then apparently collapsed. My wigged out friends started drenching me with water and smacking me and I awoke to genuine kaleidoscope vision. I was legitimately terrified, as were they. The rest of the evening was spent trying to recover.

Turns out I had swallowed the dip, which I discovered after brushing my teeth.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My friend finished his food and came like 20 mins later lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
That must have been some pretty good [censored] food.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

...You ate an ounce of mushrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

an ounce sounds about right if the shrooms arent dried.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am particularly responsive to whatever in pot makes you paranoid and experience psychosis. I also am pretty cerebral and have had the most entertaining thoughts while high, and used to love waking up smoking a small bowl and taking my dog for a crazy 3 hour walk just exploring...obviously have a pretty intense reaction to the stuff compared to most people.

Anyway one time after I stopped smoking very often because of the negative effects (melt into the floor syndrome the primary), Im over at my buddies watching Nickelodeon quiz shows from way back after a long night of getting [censored] up at the bars in Lawrence KS, and I hit the sickly good bong when it comes around. Im fine, great even, for awhile and then the paranoia sets in. Then come the crazy ideas.

I end up thinking my apt, which is like a mile away, is on fire and I need to run back to it. Somehow I also thought I knew that there was a secret message in the TV show House that was telling me things. Yeah. So I take off running from my friends after telling my buddies something cryptic about numbers...Anyway I start freaking out as Im sprinting up a hill towards a red light, green light, yellow light...And start avoiding colored light sources and running in the direction of pure white light.

I end up in random fields with sharp straw grass stabbing my bare feet which are now bloody. I have no phone keys or wallet. I randomly end up in some culdesac...Apparently someone sees me tweaking and calls the cops. I tell the cops I know them personally because I am somehow seeing elements of my friends in family in their faces and attitudes, like every aspect of a person is drawn from some archetype well that we all are a part of...yeah. Anyway the cops dont enjoy this routine and cuff me hard on the ground and then call an ambulance. I pretty much assume Im dying while the paramedics do their thing. I have zero comprehension of reality at this point.

Anyway I end up back lying down in the ER and cant move/speak for about two hours. Literally. 5 different nurses are trying to coax information or any response out of me. Bloods drawn and I think I got some sort of saline drip. When I come too I dont know anything and theres a really old guy whos pretty much dying in the partition over. Wife is there. Holy balls.

I come out of it, leave the room, which was under guard, and use the internet to find my friends phone #s, they come pick me up. [censored] smoke in front of me and I drive myself home at like 7am.

Cant sleep/eat for about a 4 days. Went completely bonkers. Actually pretty sure I experienced ego death. Mom comes and picks me up. Dad sits up all night with me in a hospital room. End up in a clinic for over a week. Met a ton of homeless drug addicts and started taking risperdal. Recover completely and hate being imprisoned. Behave properly and resume free life. Play poker like a freaking genius for a month and then have another issue, life tilt related to a girl, start running poorly one night and then donk off 45k playing 25/50 and 50/100 on FT. Sometimes you really appreciate your parents. Also, Shanda saves bankrolls.

[/ QUOTE ]
don't smoke pot, ok kids?
Old 07-12-2007, 11:07 AM

Five or six years ago I was at a phish show and we get some shrooms and they looked like no shrooms any of us had seen before. So we eat a bunch and after awhile my friend is trying to convince us they are bunk. So we go out in the lot and find more and continue eating mushrooms. I also bring another eighth in with me to eat during the show. We get through the gates and boom it hits us. All 4 of us start trippin real hard.

Me and my buddy have seats together and the other 2 had general admission. After the first song we realize are seats are in like the 10th row and hurry down there. My buddy is way more [censored] up than me and sits in his seat most of the show.

Anyway he gives me $20 at set break to go get beers I am trippin hard and decide i dont want change so I get nachos with the 2 beers. I get back to the seat hand him his beer and ask him if he has it before I let go. He tells me yes and then dumps the 20 oz of beer in my lap.

Now onto the nachos I get a big glob of cheese on my palm and start to freak out. Telling everyone around me I need a towel to wipe it off. There is a middle aged lady in front of us who is laughing hysterically at me. This goes on for a couple minutes and all the sudden I yell out "Holy [censored] it's just cheese" and lick it all off my hand. The lady starts laughing even harder and I am relieved to have the cheese off my hand.

Dunno if that was interesting at all but that's my best story.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus)

[ QUOTE ]
my friend's brother offered me a razzberry mikes lemonade because it was a new flavor then and he had bought it.

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 - your friend's brother is huge [censored] for having this gay sh*t in his frig

#2 - he's even a bigger [censored] for offering this sh*t to a friend who's choking an a chalky bong rip

#3 - <new Miller Lite Man Law> you don't buy fake-ass girlie alcohol because it has a "new flavor"
Old 07-12-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Turns out I had swallowed the dip, which I discovered after brushing my teeth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus H Christ!!!! Don't you know tobacco is bad for you???!!?! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2007, 11:42 AM

My weirdest experience was definitely last year at Harvest Festival in MN. That evening I took some weak cid and some mali before going to see The Big Wu. It kicked in around the end of the set and I was feeling great.

We went back to our campsite to smoke a few bowls and refill our beverages before seeing All Might Senators. We headed to that show and had an incredible time. The drummer/lead vocalist was in the center of the stage, standing up, with a huge pink furry hat. It really geeked me out.

After the show we went back to the campsite where I get the idea to go smoke in the nearby cornfield. So my friend and I went into the middle of this cornfield and just sat down and smoked a bowl. She was shrooming on the time and kind of freaking out. She kept asking "Can shrooms have speed in them?". I tried to keep reassuring her with no, but it wasn't really helping all that much.

Eventually she freaks out and just says "I gotta get outa here", so we take off and head into the parking lot between the cornfields and the festival. She asks me if I want the rest of her shrooms and I asked "Really?" and chowed them down w/ consent.

We headed back to the show to catch the end of God Johnson, which was a crazy good show. After the show we head to the main stage to see Wookiefoot and everyone at this festival is there, about 4,000 people where at any other show there was a max of maybe 1,000 people, so it was really crowded.

So we stand in the middle of this overcrowded crowd when the shrooms kick in. All of a sudden this monotone voice goes over the PA saying weird ass [censored] like "The key to the monk is the monkey" and it is constantly talking and starts to really freak me out. I started to get really hot and sweaty and told my friends I gotta go.

I headed to my campsite w/ a few breaks to rest (maybe a 5 min walk that took 15) and sat in a chair by the fire. I sat there w/ my head covering my eyes for 2 hours. People would come to the site and say "Hey, is he ok" and I would respond "I'm fine, I just can't open my eyes". I had completely normal conversations, but whenever I opened my eyes I felt like vomiting.

So I sat there for 2 hours like that before opening my eyes and the trip was done. Like a lightswitch. I looked up at everyone and said "What the [censored] was that!"

I've tripped lots of times before (easily 50+ times), but if it was like that every time I would never do it. It really did feel like speed was in the shrooms. I still had a good time, but I would be ok w/ never experiencing a trip like that again.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:57 AM

I DOOOO COCAINNNNNE!