Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2006, 09:58 AM

Default Version 2.05 beta

Fixed MouseSelect mode and the scroll-bar problem (I think).
Old 07-15-2006, 10:33 AM

Default Re: Version 2.05 beta

Scroll-bar problem is gone! Thanks! But mouseselect is still not working. Highlighting (even with the lowest transparency, which is 25) is not great, could you really turn it off? If it's not hard, of course.
By the way, I can't move active table to another monitor. Is it what it should be, or just a bug?
I want to make table active by just pointing on it. Im planing to use Xmouse (TweakUI utility) for it. Wouldn't it conflict with mouseseceltion? Miscellanious-> activate target - isn't it the same feature as Xmouse mode? Thanks.
Raise any\All-in button hadn't worked while playing real SNG NL, but works perfectly in PL Playmoney tables. I'll try it in real SNG NL today once again, maybe i didn't configure it correctly first time. Thanks!!
Old 07-15-2006, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But mouseselect is still not working.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it just didn't work the first time you tried (tr< re-starting TableNavigator and let me know).

[ QUOTE ]
Highlighting (even with the lowest transparency, which is 25) is not great, could you really turn it off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'll look into it.

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, I can't move active table to another monitor. Is it what it should be, or just a bug?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a bug, but I may change it anyway.

[ QUOTE ]
I want to make table active by just pointing on it. Im planing to use Xmouse (TweakUI utility) for it. Wouldn't it conflict with mouseseceltion? Miscellanious-> activate target - isn't it the same feature as Xmouse mode? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the only difference between Xmouse and MouseSelection mode would be that the latter only works for poker tables and not for other windows. If you prefer Xmouse, just turn off "ActivateTarget" and let TweakUI do the activating - it really shouldn't matter.

[ QUOTE ]
I'll try it in real SNG NL today once again, maybe i didn't configure it correctly first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, let me know.
Old 07-15-2006, 03:56 PM

MouseSelection should work now.
Also, you can set the transparency to zero now (in which case the blue bar won't be created in the first place).
Old 07-15-2006, 06:41 PM

Default Version 2.06 beta

Repaired the AttentionQueue, but it's still very basic.
Old 07-15-2006, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Version 2.06 beta

Roland, BIG BIG THANKS!!! Everything works just perfect !!!
Old 07-16-2006, 01:25 AM

Have one more request : when Rmouse is a hotkey, it becomes hard to join configuration menu(now i do it using configurationGUI.ahk in TableNavigator folder) and it becomes VERY hard to close the script (have to use ctrl+alt+del, i don't like such method much). May i ask u to make some day something like quite.ahk, which will be able to close TN when clicked , for those who uses Rmouse for hotkeys. Thanks!
Old 07-16-2006, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have one more request : when Rmouse is a hotkey, it becomes hard to join configuration menu(now i do it using configurationGUI.ahk in TableNavigator folder) and it becomes VERY hard to close the script (have to use ctrl+alt+del, i don't like such method much). May i ask u to make some day something like quite.ahk, which will be able to close TN when clicked , for those who uses Rmouse for hotkeys. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

The easiest solution is to use the "~" operator with the RButton. That way you can use it for other menus etc. too.
If you don't want to do that for some reason, you can always configure a hotkey for the "Suspend Controls" command (which will of course suspend the RButton hotkey and let you click the tray icon).
Nevertheless, I like the idea of opening the tray menu with a hotkey.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Version 2.01 beta

[ QUOTE ]

I think I fixed it, can you give it a try?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed, looks great now, thanks a lot! Some reason the analog sticks on my 360 controller aren't working correctly to select tables, bind in config menu, etc. but I had no problems with the previous version (1.0.43). Will try and manually bind them myself. Interestingly enough I can use the left analog stick to move through the config menu, but not select tables.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:52 AM

Default Re: Version 2.01 beta

[ QUOTE ]
Some reason the analog sticks on my 360 controller aren't working correctly

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean they aren't working at all?