Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2006, 10:59 PM

Default an uplifting article

Cardplayer posted an uplifting article .
key points:
"A representive from the Independent Community Bankers of America testified to the House that its members will have trouble enforcing the act."
"The United States is moving in an opposite direction concerning this issue compared to the rest of the world. The United Kingdom recently moved to tax and regulate online gambling sites, and the European Union had made it clear that it considers online gambling a product that should be allowed to be freely traded."
Old 10-01-2006, 11:05 PM

Default Re: an uplifting article

[ QUOTE ]
Cardplayer posted an uplifting article .
key points:
"A representive from the Independent Community Bankers of America testified to the House that its members will have trouble enforcing the act."
"The United States is moving in an opposite direction concerning this issue compared to the rest of the world. The United Kingdom recently moved to tax and regulate online gambling sites, and the European Union had made it clear that it considers online gambling a product that should be allowed to be freely traded."

[/ QUOTE ]

It amazes me that we are for the most part begging to be officially taxed on this thing, and the goverment won't do it.

[i]"Please tax man, I will give you a portion of my profit if you let me play. you just sit back and i will make money for you. I freely accept this and whats more want you to do this"[i]

Sarge[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2006, 11:06 PM

Default Re: an uplifting article

some of our brothels were begging to be taxed a couple years ago as well. didn't happen....