Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-12-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Dexter 11/11

I think it just got to me because Dexter had "that look" of like "oh [censored] what have I gotten into, whats she up to" etc.

Weird feeling
Old 11-12-2007, 01:52 AM

WTF, the hot meth addict has issues?

[censored], now I'm so confused...
Old 11-12-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How many people have read the second book and know where this is heading? I really like how open this season is right now and what direction it can go in. I think they've done an excellent job so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

iirc the 2nd season does not follow the book at all (or as close as the 1st season).
Old 11-12-2007, 01:55 AM

What was up with the light at the end of the episode? What did it mean? Why was Dex all like "WTF"?

I was 4 tabling and I didn't catch everything in the episode so I was a little confused at that part.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:07 AM

Did anyone else think that she might not be a meth addict at all and that she was just in rehab for pyromania the way Dexter was for serial killing? That's the way I interpreted the end of the episode anyway.

This season's still been good for the most part, but I do feel like they're getting a little too far off-track with Dexter's character. The way he lied to Doakes and then head-butted him was just stupid. Just because he's being more impulsive in some constructive ways doesn't mean he should lose his ability to reason.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone else think that she might not be a meth addict at all and that she was just in rehab for pyromania the way Dexter was for serial killing? That's the way I interpreted the end of the episode anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're right on. She liked watching that fire a little too much. Seemed sensual/sexual to her.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:29 AM

Hey guys, why did dexter look at the light at the end of the episode, I mean, what was that all about?<font color="white"> who grunches a 15ish post thread for god's sake </font>

Good episode, I liked it a lot. I think the odds are pretty high that he gets back together with rita after he figures out the topless chick is messing with him (if he hasn't figured it out already).
Old 11-12-2007, 02:32 AM

Dexter is going to frame Doakes for the Bay Harbor Butcher murders. Police background, private person, neat and tidy, shot 2 people in the past 6 months, going crazy by following and attacking Dexter. I have a feeling Doakes will keep harrassing Dexter so much that Dexter gets really pissed and will want to eliminate him, but not kill him. So he will plant some evidence and Sgt. Doakes will go down as the Bay Harbor Butcher. Does the Sgt. have a boat?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:21 AM

after watching the episode again, it's obvious lila is a mess. She uses destructive means to get what she wants. She broke the lightbulb to get it replaced. At dinner, Dexter said "I dont know how you do it, and shes like what, and hes get whatever the hell you want" Then dexter didn't answer his phone when he was at Cody's presentation, so she freakin burnt her place down. I wonder if shes going to live with Dexter for a little? The thing with Doakes has me worried. Especially because LaGuerta says "leave of absence until internal affairs investigation" or whatever so I think a bunch of [censored] is going to come out about Dexter's past, etc.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dexter is going to frame Doakes for the Bay Harbor Butcher murders. Police background, private person, neat and tidy, shot 2 people in the past 6 months, going crazy by following and attacking Dexter. I have a feeling Doakes will keep harrassing Dexter so much that Dexter gets really pissed and will want to eliminate him, but not kill him. So he will plant some evidence and Sgt. Doakes will go down as the Bay Harbor Butcher. Does the Sgt. have a boat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Dexter's trying to make it so if they find anything, it'll look like Doakes is trying to frame him.