Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 06-27-2007, 02:14 AM

Default FYI about the fire Jack Effel thread

According to the email address registered with 2+2 the woman defnding Jack Effel is his wife.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:04 AM

Default Re: FYI about the fire Jack Effel thread

There are a few posts in that thread by RR and *TT* which are out of line. They shouldn't be using their mod access to even partially reveal the private identity of a poster.

RR
I have looked and know who this poster is (or claims to be in the email that is registered to 2+2). I am not going to reveal who it is, but it explains the undying support from someone that clearly isn't knowledgable about the poker world.

*TT*
Care to tell the members of 2+2 who you are? Some of us already know - its a little obvious, you already gave us too many hints. I don't think its going to look very good for your significant other when you come clean, his bosses might not like you making such inflammatory statements here on his behalf.

*TT*
Now RR... don't be mean. We both know she is not a bookie, a prostitute or a drug dealer.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a few posts in that thread by RR and *TT* which are out of line. They shouldn't be using their mod access to even partially reveal the private identity of a poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty - she made it plain as day in her posts, I guessed it before RR made the post here. Its not hard to figure out, everyone on the circuit knows that she works with him, who else would be privy to that level of information about him?

Her "activism" is really bad for Jack, and bad for Harrah's corporate, they would probably have a cow if they knew it was her.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

*TT*
Now RR... don't be mean. We both know she is not a bookie, a prostitute or a drug dealer.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.... low blow. Posting that quote here is clearly taken out of context. When read within the thread its very funny, I was making fun of a quote from RR, not her. He said " LOL you work in the industry. You work in a side industry that poker owes a great debt to". if you think thats inflammatory or degrading her in any way you really need to see a head shrinker, it has nothing to do with her; my statement was clearly only poking fun at RR's choice of words.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And her initials are in her name. THe only reason I looked is I figured that had to be her.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

*TT*

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.... low blow. Posting that quote here is clearly taken out of context. When read within the thread its very funny, I was making fun of a quote from RR, not her. He said " LOL you work in the industry. You work in a side industry that poker owes a great debt to". if you think thats inflammatory or degrading her in any way you really need to see a head shrinker, it has nothing to do with her; my statement was clearly only poking fun at RR's choice of words.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just pointing out that she worked in a field that had business with the WSOp and then Effel used his position to get her a cushy job (appearently she is in charge of registration).
Old 06-27-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dynasty - she made it plain as day in her posts,

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And her initials are in her name. THe only reason I looked is I figured that had to be her.

[/ QUOTE ]

She did not reveal her identity to the forums. You two did that (partially).

RR openly admited he used his mod access to discover he e-mail address. Mods simply shouldn't be using their increased access to posters' accounts to expose their private identities- even if all you do is call them Jack Effel's "significant other".
Old 06-27-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't lump me in with RR, she let the cat out of the bag in the thread, my post was made before reading RR's here. Sorry if your not quite up to snuff as a detective, its really easy to figure out without having to read the mod forum or check her email address if you know anything about the business of poker. The user name, the references to personal history... its plain as day that it is Elisha Eifel EnEPrincess - come on! Its so easy, she practically told us in her posts!

My quote:
"princessENE:

Care to tell the members of 2+2 who you are? Some of us already know - its a little obvious, you already gave us too many hints. I don't think its going to look very good for your significant other when you come clean, his bosses might not like you making such inflammatory statements here on his behalf. "
Old 06-27-2007, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I was just pointing out that she worked in a field that had business with the WSOp and then Effel used his position to get her a cushy job (appearently she is in charge of registration).

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think you have a right to use your mod access to learn a poster's private identity and then tell the forums about what field she works in?

You two are violating some very basic privacy rights that every poster should expect to have.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't lump me in with RR, she let the cat out of the bag in the thread, my post was made before reading RR's here. Sorry if your not quite up to snuff as a detective, its really easy to figure out without having to read the mod forum or check her email address if you know anything about the business of poker. The user name, the references to personal history... its plain as day that it is Elisha Eifel EnEPrincess - come on! Its so easy, she practically told us in her posts!

My quote:
"princessENE:

Care to tell the members of 2+2 who you are? Some of us already know - its a little obvious, you already gave us too many hints. I don't think its going to look very good for your significant other when you come clean, his bosses might not like you making such inflammatory statements here on his behalf. "

[/ QUOTE ]

She did not "let the cat out of the bag".

I find it hard to believe that even 5% of forum readers would have known she was Jack Effel's "significant other" until you (not RR) specifically told them. I doubt even 1% have even heard of Elisha Effel. There are posters in that thread actually asking who she is now because of the posts the two of you have been making.