Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 02:46 PM

Default ***Official Party Regs Thread***

This thread is for discussion of the games on PartyPoker and the players that play in them. There are three rules:

1. There will be no linking 2+2 screen names/real names to poker site screen names without permission.

2. While discussing the play of certain players is ok, abuse is not. There should be nothing derogatory at all linked to certain screen names. This includes "idiot", "moron", etc. Keep it to factual analysis of how the person plays and what adjustments you think should be made.

3. PartyPoker prohibits rakeback. This will be the first and last mention of this subject in this thread. Discussion of Party rakeback in SSSH is forbidden and may earn you a suspension. Note that we all know what "unmentionable" means and this is not acceptable either. You can talk about bonuses and player rewards if you want.

Enjoy!
Old 06-17-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: ***Official Party Regs Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
3. PartyPoker prohibits rakeback. This will be the first and last mention of this subject in this thread. Discussion of Party rakeback in SSSH is forbidden and may earn you a suspension. Note that we all know what "unmentionable" means and this is not acceptable either. You can talk about bonuses and player rewards if you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? (Also, would this be a better question for About the Forums?)
Old 06-17-2007, 05:05 PM

And if anyone mentions "German Clone" I want to have that as custom title [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When Party left the US market, 2+2 decided to become a Party affiliate because it was more clearly legal.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Discussing rakeback has always been against the rules at 2+2.

More recently rakeback has become more respectable and 2+2 created the Affiliates/Rakeback forum to discuss it. But A/R and the new sponsored forums are still the only places where rakeback discussion is supposed to be allowed.

I'm not a huge stickler about this when it comes to rooms that openly allow rakeback. As long as you aren't advertising or something I'll tend to let the little things go.

But the rooms that prohibit rakeback or forbid advertising are another matter. Public discussions invariably provoke crackdowns by the rooms and problems for everyone. It's not in the best interest of serious poker players to allow them.

I hope this explanation helps you understand my position. Let's end this discussion now. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:22 AM

A nice Thread, Hope it will be interesting:

First these German (Clones) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]: (Stats 24 Vpip 19 PFR 2,x AF 35-37 WTds)
Alimaniac>likes to bluff, preflop tight
Metzga80> defends his blinds very tough (steal tighter against him)
Callmefishhh> overaggressive, defends his blinds very tough, steal tighter
VincentSamuel> passive, showdownbound
Odiug04> likes to chase untill the river
Der_Ulek> solid
Oobis> solide, quite passive
2 more Germans but different style:
Elmero11> Rock, passiv
Bakano> sometimes very laggy (tilt?)
Others:
Libertin> solid 27 19 2,7
Naggestyle> very aggressive in blindbattle
Pushpica> solid
Elmundo>solide and showdownbound
Zlatiprst> very showdownbound

Some more still to come...
Old 06-18-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First these German (Clones) : (Stats 24 Vpip 19 PFR 2,x AF 35-37 WTds)

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont really care if they are bots cuz I have owned most of them at times (IMHO [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) but it seems suspicous with those stats. There are more of them that just the ones you mentioned.

JohnDingDong is the only one I can remember right now.

There is also a German Timoexxx. I wonder if that is 2p2 Timo?

[ QUOTE ]
Pushpica> solid

[/ QUOTE ] LOL!
Old 06-18-2007, 05:41 AM

They are no bots, but all of them read the same strategy on some german poker website and some haven't adjusted properly to higher stakes or more aggressive opponents. Maybe these are the ones 2+2ers constantly brag about "owning".
Old 06-18-2007, 05:44 AM

of course.

Link?

BTW I was trying to be sarcastic with the "owning". Players like der_ulek and Ifoldforfood are pretty good IMO.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:24 AM

Yeah, these are "stars" at that community. AFAIK Ifoldforfood plays 100/200 now. These are the guys who started to think on their own instead of blindly following the strategy guides given on the site.