Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 01-30-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Re: TxRedMan a Big Girl?

[ QUOTE ]
LOL - Tex claims he is one of the best LO8 players in the world and regularly plays up to 100/200 with w/ "a winrate that's yet to be rivaled for the last three years in dallas, vegas, and online". He claims TStone is a donk who "wouldn't stand a chance" against him.

Then he rejects an offer of a 150/300 15 hour freezeout and is asking for 50/100 with 150BB. Go figure.

I want to see this play out.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Phil: Tex called you out and challenged you to a HU match? I'm sure you will accept right.... I mean you made this thread. Do you accept his challege?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't claim to be one of the best LO8 players in the world. And he hasn't made any such challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

show me where it says i play 100-200 regularly.

i never said that.

in fact, if you had read the thread, you would see where it says that i've played 100-200 exactly once.

tuck your little erection back into your shorts phil.

this is between me and Tstone, and last i checked, you're not the Don King of HU poker matches.

also, you're really making an ass of yourself b/c anyone who reads the thread can obviously see that i'm more than willing to play Tstone HU @ 100-200 LO8, and that i never said i would play 150-300, nor did i say that i would fly to Borgata unless we could work something out, which, we weren't able to, so the match will take place when either Tstone is in LV or i'm in AC.

again, tuck your little jealous erection back into your pants and find something else to masturbate to.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nor did i say that i would fly to Borgata unless we could work something out, which, we weren't able to

[/ QUOTE ]

me agreeing to the limits you want to play plus the time constraints you want to abide to isnt working something out? i feel that ive been far more than reasonable here.

from the original thread weeks ago:
[ QUOTE ]
i'd fly to borg if we could work something out. i'd want to play for a minimum of 15 hours total, at limits of 100-200, with the option for anyone stuck over 50 BB's to be able to double the stakes at any point.

[/ QUOTE ]

DEAL!
Old 01-30-2007, 01:18 PM

I'm trying to read where you're more than willing to play him, but all I keep reading is chickenshit
Old 01-30-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nor did i say that i would fly to Borgata unless we could work something out, which, we weren't able to

[/ QUOTE ]

me agreeing to the limits you want to play plus the time constraints you want to abide to isnt working something out? i feel that ive been far more than reasonable here.

from the original thread weeks ago:
[ QUOTE ]
i'd fly to borg if we could work something out. i'd want to play for a minimum of 15 hours total, at limits of 100-200, with the option for anyone stuck over 50 BB's to be able to double the stakes at any point.

[/ QUOTE ]

DEAL!

[/ QUOTE ]

nice
Old 01-30-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

YVES IS IN UR HOUSE, BREATHIN UR AIR

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious
Old 01-30-2007, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
again, tuck your little jealous erection back into your pants and find something else to masturbate to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just FYI, I regularly turn down slampigs like the one in your avatar. I believe that makes me &gt; you.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just FYI, I regularly turn down slampigs like the one in your avatar. I believe that makes me &gt; you.

[/ QUOTE ]

That isn't fair. Until we've seen a series of photographs of her in various stages of undress, I'm just not comfortable with that statement.

My guess is she doesn't weight the buck fifty she appears to in that picture.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:09 PM

shes def not overweight, look at her arms and lower back

but i dont really know what slampigs means, so im not sure it was referring to her being overweight
Old 01-30-2007, 02:18 PM

Good point. I don't think the lighting and the position she is in are doing her any favors. Tx mentioned somewhere that he has wanted to bang her for a while, so I doubt that she is a pig (at least not in a bad connotation of that word).

I think a slampig can be a girl everybody has been with or a slutty girl that would be hot if she lost a lot of weight.

Sounds like a good thing to me.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:33 PM

Tx is making the same tuck your little blah blah 'joke' twice in the same post. This is evidence that he thinks it's so witty that he needs to use it twice. Which is weak.

Also, WTF @ being the world's best Omaha player and not even playing 100/200, much less the bigger games. Seriously how is that even possible?

EDIT: In his defense, though, that girl looks pretty hot. How people that live in America no less and have to deal with all kinds of obesity atrociousness on a adaily basis call that girl fat is beyond me.