Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 10:29 AM

Default Re: TxRedMan a Big Girl?

I disagree with Steel. HU grudge matches (HUGM) are well within the domain of BBV. We need to be kept abreast of all potential HUGM so that we may make the proper spectacle. It was the OP's duty to inform us of this.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
steel,

Weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak is some low limit donk going around and starting ridicoulous threads about HU challenges that don't even involve him. He needs to learn to play better so he can challenge people or just get a life. It's sad, but true. The match involves a nice sum of money and to have some moron starting threads about it when it's probably worth more than his life is a joke.

Who cares what his winrate is OP.... is he better than you? I'm sure he is, so please keep everything to yourself bc you obviously are a railbird with nothing better to do with his life. If he's not, then play him. Just stop wasting your life by living vicariously through someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are u retarded i never would have found out about this possible awesome match w/o this thread, stop wasting the air im trying to breathe
Old 01-30-2007, 11:03 AM

I am happy with the message of OP's post, but delivery could have been better. For example, OP could have mentioned TxRedMan has a small peennee. That would have improved this thread by oodles.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
steel,

Weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak is some low limit donk going around and starting ridicoulous threads about HU challenges that don't even involve him. He needs to learn to play better so he can challenge people or just get a life. It's sad, but true. The match involves a nice sum of money and to have some moron starting threads about it when it's probably worth more than his life is a joke.

Who cares what his winrate is OP.... is he better than you? I'm sure he is, so please keep everything to yourself bc you obviously are a railbird with nothing better to do with his life. If he's not, then play him. Just stop wasting your life by living vicariously through someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are u retarded i never would have found out about this possible awesome match w/o this thread, stop wasting the air im trying to breathe

[/ QUOTE ]

YVES IS IN UR HOUSE, BREATHIN UR AIR
Old 01-30-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

YVES IS IN UR HOUSE, BREATHIN UR AIR

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-30-2007, 11:48 AM

awesome!
Old 01-30-2007, 12:10 PM

Gruge match...2 man enter, 1 man leave!!
Old 01-30-2007, 12:16 PM

wait.. that guy is actually yvesaint? or just a coincidence the same pic is used again? (saw it first in the little baby brandi story thread)
Old 01-30-2007, 12:19 PM

Also, I was gonna reply to steel but I see that's taken care of already.

OK never mind can't resist.. steel, I take it you don't read newspapers, watch the news on TV, or in any way shape or form participate in discussions concerning things that involve more money than you own?
Old 01-30-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you that bored or have such a sad life that you make a spectacle of things that have absolutely nothing to do with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

We all make spectacles of things we have nothing to do with here. Peer pressuring people into heads up grudge matches for nothing more then your own amuzement is welcomed and encouraged.