Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2006, 12:35 PM

Default Re: New rakeback promo, gift promo, and other news at PSO!

Sorry for the delayed response. Here's what I was just told:

"FTP used to allow people to switch for a short period but it was a disaster. They no longer allow it."
Old 11-30-2006, 05:03 PM

Snag. I'm in the same boat (signed up through through PSO with the gift, don't play there anymore)... but I would with RB.

Oh well.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:04 AM

So am I. I imagine there are hundreds of us in same situation. I signed up to FT and Abs thru PSO a long time ago before I was rakeback savvy. Now I no longer play at either room. Both rooms refused point blank to switch my account. I can understand that neither the rooms nor PSO wants people to take the piss and sign up for the gift only to switch to rakeback afterwards. But there should be a time period after which it's possible to do something - especially for those of us who signed up before rakeback was a common thing.

That neither the rooms nor PSO can do anything to help us here is insane. I multitable 8+ tables of 10/20 limit up for 40+ hrs a week. That adds up to a lot of money to be made for both Tilt/Abs and PSO if they allowed the switches. Especially when they consider that a lot of you have similar or higher MGR.

By the way I tested absolutes resolve on this by explaining I wouldn't play there at all (hadnt played for over 6 mths anyway) without rakeback and to close my account if there was nothing they could do. Eventually a manager said no way as I'd got a free gift. *shrug*

The stupidest thing is that *WE* are the ones who lose least here. It would be nice to have the freedom to play on these sites. But we can get rakeback elsewhere so all we are losing is some game selection. With this decision its the sites and PSO who are the real losers
Old 12-12-2006, 05:02 PM

I am in same boat also. I actually just got done emailing FT about it about 30 minutes ago. I signed up with FT earlier this year via PSO and now I want rakeback.

Makes no sense for them not to allow players who are already tracked to PSO switch to rakeback with PSO. I told them I would have no problem with having a negative MGR to work off from the get go to make up for whatever PSO was paid for my referral.

I also will basically never play another hand there without rakeback as long as I have Absolute to play on w/RB. Everybody loses by them not being more helpful regarding this problem.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:42 PM

I signed up direct through FTP so I never even received a kickback through a site like PSO (stupid me).

I'd like rakeback now too, and also won't play anymore when I can play elsewhere. I'm 95% sure that I will never receive rakeback though, because they aren't going to make any deals for me in the hopes that I will play on their site, regardless of what stakes I play.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Snag. I'm in the same boat (signed up through through PSO with the gift, don't play there anymore)... but I would with RB.

Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-13-2006, 09:45 PM

People in the affilate dept. at Full Tilt got back to me and were of course were clueless.

They said that Full Tilt didn't pay rakeback to players and that they did not decide who received rakeback or not. That it was up to PSO to decide whether I could get rakeback. Which of course isn't true. Guess I won't be playing there ever again.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:07 AM

Hey guys realise this is quite old but it's the same for me now, I only had a play money account (never deposited or withdrawn) and they wouldn't close that account so I could make a new one and get rakeback, the affilate people said that I could only have one account no matter what......To me this seems so stupid and I really can't understand it and it's quite annoying I will now find somewhere else to play as I want rakeback.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: New rakeback promo, gift promo, and other news at PSO! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Poker Source
Old 01-03-2007, 01:40 PM

dduncan you are an idiot? You spam a mods sticky promoting another site. Wow.

-Brendan