Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-13-2006, 10:32 AM

Default Re: Notifying the Fish

[ QUOTE ]
The problem goes beyond just 'notifying' the fish. Once they move, how do they get (more) money into thier Stars account? It's not as if losing players have thousands just sitting in a Neteller account.

They can no longer reload straight from thier checking accounts or credit cards (though most banks didn't allow cc before the bill was in the works). So how do we effictively keep the bad players playing?

I know we're all on the 'don't panic' kick, but it may be months before sites come up w/ an effective and legal solution to depositing money.

[/ QUOTE ]

checking account -> neteller -> poker site

no?
Old 10-13-2006, 10:47 AM

Why not fulltilt? You get rakeback at Stars?
Old 10-13-2006, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know we're all on the 'don't panic' kick, but it may be months before sites come up w/ an effective and legal solution to depositing money

[/ QUOTE ]

I would venture to bet that they already have an "effective" back-up plan in place in case access to Neteller is suspended in some way shape or form. As far as "Legal" is concerned, I would also think that they will have that covered. Of course there will always be plenty of effective ways to transfer money for the hard core gamblers and professionals, but I am specifically talking about the ability to get impulse purchases from fish. If the sites are not able to do that then they will not survive.