Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

View Poll Results: Are you willing to carry out the order?
Yes 39 42.39%
No 53 57.61%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Re: The Answer - DN

lori pics plz
Old 11-25-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what reason would he be selling his tundra?!??! bustoooo

[/ QUOTE ]

He's said before that he was going to sell it because of some silliness that Al Gore said about some alleged global warming,
Old 11-25-2007, 08:45 PM

Old 11-25-2007, 08:54 PM

Heh..

So i was just reading this thread and then I went over to check out a foreclosed property that I am closing on later this week in summerlin. As I am pulling out of the community what do I see in front of me? Toyota Tundra with license plate WSOP 04 or 04 WSOP whichever way.

Naturally I speed up around the round about to see if its DN driving it and to my surprise I see "Mommy" behind the wheel. It was pretty funny seeing this little old lady hugging the steering wheel driving a pickup truck.

Not really amazing story but it was kinda surreal since it was literally 15 min after reading his truck was for sale.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:00 PM

Didn't he break up with Evelyn Nug in a similar peaceful manner. Something doesn't make sense. I've never heard of a couple who divorces with no fight or atleast no tears.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We are getting along great and I’m certain that we’ll be friends forever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-25-2007, 09:07 PM

Also surreal for me seeing the pictures in the Spanish Trail members parking lot. That was my home course as a kid, and I always remembered being in shock everytime I saw a pickup at Spanish Trail, and thinking how out of place it was and how it must be a guest.

Ah how times change, Spanish Trail was built in 1984 and used to be the spot in Vegas to live. Dunno how they allow pickups there now.

Good luck to Daniel, I personally think he isn't bisexual, just raised by his mother. Some how I just don't find blame to him in his dissolution. It must be her fault, he's too nice, non aggressive and has lots of money. No sane woman leaves that situation.

[ QUOTE ]
Heh..

So i was just reading this thread and then I went over to check out a foreclosed property that I am closing on later this week in summerlin. As I am pulling out of the community what do I see in front of me? Toyota Tundra with license plate WSOP 04 or 04 WSOP whichever way.

Naturally I speed up around the round about to see if its DN driving it and to my surprise I see "Mommy" behind the wheel. It was pretty funny seeing this little old lady hugging the steering wheel driving a pickup truck.

Not really amazing story but it was kinda surreal since it was literally 15 min after reading his truck was for sale.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-25-2007, 09:12 PM

lori> evelyn ng
Old 11-25-2007, 09:12 PM

I'm what would be equivilent to a Neo-Con in America, but you shouldn't dis someonejust because of that view point.

Al Gore is a loon,and he may or may not be right about global warming, but the key thing is reliance on oil.

I think everyone should google the wiki of Saudi Arabia and see just how evil the country is, and how much western nations cower to them.

Even if he is selling the truck for the wrong reasons, he still is right and to be commended.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what reason would he be selling his tundra?!??! bustoooo

[/ QUOTE ]

He's said before that he was going to sell it because of some silliness that Al Gore said about some alleged global warming,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-25-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lori> evelyn ng

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we need a lot more photographic evidence of both parties before that conclusion can be reached.