Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars has best support? Not this time...

where's HostScottYyYY when you need him
Old 11-20-2007, 01:31 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
Support finally got their heads out of their asses...

================================================== ========

Hello Todd,

Thank you for your email.

I am the Support Supervisor at the moment and your email was escalated to me as per your request.

I'm sorry that your emails have been misunderstood. I have now issued this player with a warning, and if it continues we will take further action.

I have also sent your email through to our Ideas department for considerations. Please be sure, that we do take your ideas seriously and appreciate the time you spent to send us your email.

If we decide to develop a new feature which does not allow a player to sit down at a table unless they have the minimum buyin, we will proceed to inform you immediately.

Feel free to contact us should you need our assistance, we are here to help.

Regards,

Tim
PokerStars Support Supervisor

[/ QUOTE ]

couldnt you have like, kept this email trail going and not started this thread in the middle of it?
Old 11-20-2007, 03:19 PM

Is OP the guy who was shown at prelim event or somethine one year at the WSOP with the dandruff shampoo card protector?

If it is, you are the most effeminate man I have ever seen. How can you live with yourself?
Old 11-20-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please pay attention to my e-mail, as I was NOT complaining about a user sitting at the game and not playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Err, yes you were, and you then go on to do just that... lol
Old 11-20-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is OP the guy who was shown at prelim event or somethine one year at the WSOP with the dandruff shampoo card protector?

If it is, you are the most effeminate man I have ever seen. How can you live with yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Posts like this really [censored] annoy me. Do you guys not know how much effort Dan Druff has put in to make this game better. He is also nearly the most well spoken person in all of the poker community. I don't understand how anyone can have anything but respect and gratitude towards him.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Posts like this really [censored] annoy me. Do you guys not know how much effort Dan Druff has put in to make this game better. He is also nearly the most well spoken person in all of the poker community. I don't understand how anyone can have anything but respect and gratitude towards him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Dan Druff, for putting so much effort into your poker game.

Gratitude and respect,
NoahSD
Old 11-21-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, thank you. I appreciate your comments.

I don't worry about posters like that idiot above. I have been called many things in my life, but "effeminate" isn't one of them. The guy's post just made him look more like a moron than anything else. My guess is that this is just some sick form of projection on his part.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:02 AM

I'm with you Druff, that irks me and I only play 10.20 limit occasionally. Also, I find that my support emails get resolved properly when I close with:

Hugs and kisses all over your pink parts,
Steve
Old 11-22-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, thank you. I appreciate your comments.

I don't worry about posters like that idiot above. I have been called many things in my life, but "effeminate" isn't one of them. The guy's post just made him look more like a moron than anything else. My guess is that this is just some sick form of projection on his part.

[/ QUOTE ]

And besides, Dario Mineri isn't exactly the most macho dude out there.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Broke railtards have the ability to temporarily occupy open seats. They can simply click on those seats, and a "buyin" popup will appear on their screen. In the meantime, it will allow that user to occupy the seat -- even if they have no money in their account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Dan,

This is no longer possible, starting with the early November rollout of the software. Players must have the minimum buy-in to the game in order to take a seat, or to join the waiting list for the game.

Best Regards,

Jeff
PokerStars Game Security