Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2007, 12:07 AM

Default ACH?

Trying to cash out 95% of my roll off of a prima skin I was whoring. No more click2pay withdraw option so not gonna transfer to them, so I was gonna do a check and pay $35 for them to courier it. But then I see this other option, ACH, which says it would direct transfer to my bank account with the funds appearing in ~14 days. Looked them up on Wiki, automated clearing house, look legit etc, but anyone have experience with this method? And should I go with it over a couriered check?
Old 01-29-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: ACH?

[ QUOTE ]
Trying to cash out 95% of my roll off of a prima skin I was whoring. No more click2pay withdraw option so not gonna transfer to them, so I was gonna do a check and pay $35 for them to courier it. But then I see this other option, ACH, which says it would direct transfer to my bank account with the funds appearing in ~14 days. Looked them up on Wiki, automated clearing house, look legit etc, but anyone have experience with this method? And should I go with it over a couriered check?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would both call and email the cardroom to ask if ACH transfers to US bank accounts are still an option. My guess is that it will not work, since the main reason that Neteller and the poker sites' internally owned payment processors are not working is due to lack of access to an ACH processor willing to accept the transaction.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would both call and email the cardroom to ask if ACH transfers to US bank accounts are still an option. My guess is that it will not work, since the main reason that Neteller and the poker sites' internally owned payment processors are not working is due to lack of access to an ACH processor willing to accept the transaction.

[/ QUOTE ]
From live help:

Kerrie Ann: ACH is still currently available to US players.

So looks good.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:02 AM

If you are talking about a Fortune Lounge Prima skin no problems. I have always used there ach over the years for as much as $60,000.00 (slot win) with NO PROBLEMS. My last withdrawal was about 2 weeks ago and it did not take 14days although things have changed a little since then.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are talking about a Fortune Lounge Prima skin no problems. I have always used there ach over the years for as much as $60,000.00 (slot win) with NO PROBLEMS. My last withdrawal was about 2 weeks ago and it did not take 14days although things have changed a little since then.

[/ QUOTE ]
KK thx. Yeah, its off of tritan which is a fortune lounge prima skin.