Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter... irony bomb explodes

[ QUOTE ]
I just think it's funny for Duane Chapman to be calling other people n****r, when he has done time for murder 1, has 11 kids(many whom he had no hand in raising) by 5 different women, has a daughter who gave birth at the age of 15, has a daughter who died in a drug-related automobile wreck and has a son who has done prison time for drug-related charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I haven't seen any video footage of Dog eating fried chicken and watermelon, or driving a sh*tbox car with rims. Until then he can drop n-bombs imo.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just think it's funny for Duane Chapman to be calling other people n****r, when he has done time for murder 1, has 11 kids(many whom he had no hand in raising) by 5 different women, has a daughter who gave birth at the age of 15, has a daughter who died in a drug-related automobile wreck and has a son who has done prison time for drug-related charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post says more about you than it does about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really don't think it does. to me, it says a lot about dog. i mean.. literally, it says a lot about him.

it doesn't really say much about illeagle, i gotta tell ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with dids. I dont see how there is any confusion. the guy is equating the word [censored], which is a slang term for black people, with murder, having a bunch of kids that he isnt raising, drugs, etc.

Ill now inevitably get a bunch of people to now say that [censored] arent the same as black people, a [censored] is just a type of black person. well, this is [censored], it is justification for being racist (to what degree? I dunno).

[/ QUOTE ]

The idea is that people who use the Nword like dog did generally equate it to the most common negative stereotypes about black people things such as being criminal and having many illegitamate children etc. Illegal was pointing out that it was ironic Dog would use the word so frequently and in such a way when he actaully exibited a majority of these stereotypes. Illegals racial views in no way came through in the post, thus Dids statement made no sense. Its not complicated.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:20 PM

I might buy that if this was the dude's first time in a thread like this, but he's been popping off with idiot racist stuff for about as long as his account's been active.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with dids. I dont see how there is any confusion. the guy is equating the word [censored], which is a slang term for black people, with murder, having a bunch of kids that he isnt raising, drugs, etc.

Ill now inevitably get a bunch of people to now say that [censored] arent the same as black people, a [censored] is just a type of black person. well, this is [censored], it is justification for being racist (to what degree? I dunno).

[/ QUOTE ]

To be somewhat fair, a good portion of people are suggesting that Dog only uses "N*gger" to refer to a small subset of black folk, and yet it seems clear from the above post that Dog belongs to the same subset of white folk.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post says more about you than it does about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really don't think it does. to me, it says a lot about dog. i mean.. literally, it says a lot about him.

it doesn't really say much about illeagle, i gotta tell ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So then you believe Chris Rock is a racist because he says "I love black people but I hate n****rs."?

And seriously Dids, get back to work. You're not getting paid to dick around on the intertron and eat Fritos all day.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:30 PM

lol...why was he being recorded and who was recording him? If it was his own son that recorded it and turned it over to the tabloids...then dam thats cold.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To be somewhat fair, a good portion of people are suggesting that Dog only uses "N*gger" to refer to a small subset of black folk, and yet it seems clear from the above post that Dog belongs to the same subset of white folk.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, exactly how i interpreted it.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:46 PM

Old 11-01-2007, 07:52 PM

OK, while we're talking offensive around here, how many people who are so up in arms about words used in private conversation will gladly come on here and throw around stuff like "gay" or "retarded" or whatever all day?

Just wondering how much pot/kettle/etc. stuff is going on here.

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever, some guy says the n-word and black people get all huffy, big deal, it's not like anything bad ever happened because of the n-word. I mean black people never had less than equal rights, they were never slaves or anything. Typical n****r reaction though.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, nothing bad ever DID happen because of the N-word. Bad things happened because a bunch of people who used that word decided it would be OK to enslave, segregate, beat, and kill black people just because they were black. That's just the type of reasoning that makes everything that could be even moderately offensive to a minority member "racist".

That, and its really not black people getting all huffy about Dog saying it, its some people on TV and a bunch of internet nerds who have enough free time on their hands that this is even moderately important enough to warrant this discussion.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:52 PM

LMFAO very nice A+