Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 12:37 PM

Default g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

Dear 2+2
If any of you mtts players know of the accounts g0lfa, moleskine, or unbeatenpath is this pertains to you. All of those accounts belong to one person, whom i used to know. Recently he has been getting very serious about a $500 debt ive had to him since last summer. That is a long story but i am not paying him ever, and i told him that, with very good reason imo.

He has threatened my life numerous times over AIM and in the pokerstars chat. This is something i take very seriously and have just e-mailed pokerstars asking them to take some action regarding this chat and the multiaccounting. He someone managed to meet lilholdem and arrange a staking deal where lil sends him money to play exclusively mtts and they share the profits. g0lfa has not only last into 5 figures of lil's money over the past 2 months, but he has also played cash games without permission. A few nights ago he got stacked sitting at a shorthanded 25/50 table, and then told me if i told anyone about it he would kill me. If you go over my most recent posts, the 25/50 hand i posted in HSNL was played by him. If any of you see or talk to lilholdem i think it's only fair that he knows what is happening with his money.

In addition, last night he called me and told me he was talking to the person who hacked annette15's accounts on AIM. He explictly said to me that he had instructed this hacker (who he someone made friends with??) that I have money on pokerstars, and to take my aim account. After he hangs up the phone (his last line is "youre [censored]") I got an IM from a some sn that started with Annette. I dont recall the exact name because i blocked it instantly, as well as g0lfa's sn. I then signed off aim, and could not log back in when i tried. I take this very seriously. If he could do this i believe he could hack into my stars account as well. Not only could he steal my money, but he could get my banking information, my epassport info which has my creditcard numbers, ect..

As of last night i transfered all my money to a friend and e-mail pokerstars regarding all this. The purpose of this post was simply to get all of this information out, and to hopefully protect me in some way. If you meet this person please do not get involved with him. I can virtually guarentee if you play mtts online and talk to him for a while he will start pushing for some sort of staking deal.
He WILL lie to you. ( A little character info to back this up, he is a 22 year old community college drop out who got kicked out of his mothers house, fathers house, and grandmothers house.)

Please take this seriously and if anyone knows of anything that could reassure me about my finances please pm me.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:53 PM

Default Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

I'm still waiting for the good reason why you haven't paid him
Old 10-23-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still waiting for the good reason why you haven't paid him

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats really not relavant here in my opinion and i hope it does not become the topic of this thread. Suffice to say i have very good reason for not paying him, and others ive spoken with have agreed (including repsected members of 2+2). However, even if i had no reason at all to not pay and was just being a low-life, the kid has still taken this so far beyond what is resonable. I should never have to fear for my life, or my financial information over $500 under any circumstances.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:06 PM

It's extremely relevant.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:09 PM

Sighhh... there is no need to forget the he is a liar, multiaccounter, and one who is capable of making very serious threats, just to discuss a $500 arguement we had over a year ago
Old 10-23-2007, 01:10 PM

You owe someone money yet can't understand why they are taking extreme measures to get it back?
Old 10-23-2007, 01:10 PM

Jeez, just pay him the 500. Is 500> your life or all your private information? Sometimes you have to put your principles aside, and this is one of them.

Also, it would be a great scam if g0lfa teamed up with your friend and you send him all your money and he splits it. I know I'm being a jackass, but I just found it funny if that happened.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:16 PM

Just be thankful he didn't do this (not a rickroll): http://youtube.com/watch?v=n1dLhplA95A
Old 10-23-2007, 01:16 PM

well...i guess in the future i wont be coming to 2+2 when i have serious concerns
Old 10-23-2007, 01:17 PM

mkind as a high stakes tournament player you must find this a little bit troubling