Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 11:01 AM

Default Threeway turns weird--hot or not?

So the other night I went out with a girl Im dating. She's really cute, but not hot...probably an OOT 6, but really big boobs and butt so A+ on the GA scale. We went to this crappy bar in virginia and hung out with a couple of her friends...a guy and his newlywedded bride. They're cool, but Im distracted because the chick is freakin sick hot. Tight body, freckles, almond shaped eyes, total gorgeousness. Dude's kind of a pushover, and I end up talking to the bride quite a bit just the two of us.

We all get wasted and start talking about sex. Apparently the bride gives the best blowjobs ever...she has no gag reflex and a thing for just being face-f--ked...he says she likes to grab his ass and get slammed in the mouth while he's standing up. Intriguing. We end up going back to my chicks place...

Someone busts out a bottle of jack daniels and I find the one good cd in her collection...an opened copy of the latest Paul Wall album. WAT IT DO LIVING ROOM. We all start dancing...First us as couples, then we switch, then just me and my chick as the dude is trying to sober up so he can drive. But then he passes out and I put on Micheal Jacksons greatest hits. I turn out a couple lights and pretty soon the three of us are grinding to Rock With You and passing the bottle around...our three sets of lips linger over the glass rim and we're exchanging sexy glances. I have my chick's digital camera and Im snapping pictures of the three of us, so I say, oh come in here where the lights better (lol the bedroom). We go in and I lie on the bed and they dance together as I take pics. They start getting dirty and I snap that as they grind and grab eachothers boobs. I hop up and get between them, facing my chick. I start making out with her, then I move aside and let the two of them kiss. Then I kiss the bride chick while pressing my girls hand into my dick...then grab them both and throw them on the bed laughing. Hahaha, what fun, I'm taking off their shirts when I hear a loud HEY WHAT THE F__K behind me.

It's the husband! He's normally really mellow, but he's bright red with rage and coming right at me without saying another word. The guy then preceeds to bust out a knife. Normally, I would be scared shitless in this situation, but being buzzed combined with the tense atmosphere, I simply knock it out of his hands with a backhanded bitch slap that would make any pimp proud. I then grab by his shirt and trip him. I start wailing on him left and right before one of his friends socks me in the back of my head. I am dazzled for a few seconds before I quickly counter with a mean hook of my own. Now, I never boxed before but a friend of mine who does taught me how to punch properly (basically, it's all in the rotation of your hips and a well timed release of your punch). After knocking subject B to the floor I turn around to grab the third guy by the collar as he was about to punch me and trip him to the floor. My friends at this point are rolling on the floor laughing. I started wailing on the third kid and my friends, laughing their asses off, pull me off him. The party is deadstill with all eyes on me and I've never in my life felt a bigger adrenaline rush than in those 5 minutes. We walk out of the party and hop onto the next one. AKA I STACK THEM BITCHES LIKE BLACK CHIPS AND RIDE EM HIGH

WAT IT DO YO THATS HOW I ROLL BBV
Old 07-02-2007, 11:03 AM

Default Re: Threeway turns weird--hot or not?

ha ha ha

i expected this to end with the fresh prince of bel-air line
Old 07-02-2007, 11:05 AM

A+
Old 07-02-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A+

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-02-2007, 11:11 AM

This thread is worthless without pics.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:17 AM

GA, can you book me a threesome (with two chicks obv) while you're in Vegas? Clearly that would be the most stylish way to ship your bet.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:19 AM

Plus goofy is always good for TR's so all of BBV4L profits.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
GA, can you book me a threesome (with two chicks obv) while you're in Vegas? Clearly that would be the most stylish way to ship your bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually might be easier than forcing you to talk to a single chick, imo.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:20 AM

A+ would read again
Old 07-02-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually might be easier than forcing you to talk to a single chick, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]