Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-09-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: V1.14

[ QUOTE ]
It was changed in one of the versions a while back(check log) that it wouldnt show hole cards on observed tables at showdown. They still show up when you are playing at a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

crap that was useful to me when i did some active datamining. Any way to get it back or as an option?
Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 PM

Not unless Mike reintroduces it back into the program. Not sure why it is so important. The hands at showdown display on the HUD doesnt show anything extra as to what is shown in the full tilt hand history display or from using the HUD's past hands display.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not unless Mike reintroduces it back into the program. Not sure why it is so important. The hands at showdown display on the HUD doesnt show anything extra as to what is shown in the full tilt hand history display or from using the HUD's past hands display.

[/ QUOTE ]

more convenient to see what people were playing when im datamining 9 tables.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:45 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

You the man Mike.
Could you please implement a filter so that only hands from 2 players are shown, 3-6, and 7-10 (HU, 6m, FR) like I can do for PAce? As it is, my 6m and FR stats are lumped together and that is messing up VPIP and pfr for people. Thanks.
I play 6m and FR at the same time.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:28 PM

I had the same problem so I downloaded the HUD in 3 different folders. 1 has filters for HU, 1 for 3 to 6 players and 1 for 7-10 players (set up in preferences/filters) and just have all 3 HUD's running at the same time. Then in the 6max HUD box I untick all the full ring/heads up tables and so on so that it shows the correct stats. Hope that was clear enough.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:57 PM

Here is a minor addition I would LOVE to see for Stars if you ever get bored and want to add it.

I like the colum that keeps track of winnings and hands for the session, for Poker Stars would it be possible to add a colum that calculates your VPPs/FPPs in a running total?

Just would like to quickly glance and see how many i've earned over the session, etc...
Old 11-10-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive been playing with this feature now and its even better than what i was missing. All is well thanks for the help.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:18 AM

Hey mike, I have a question about datamining.
On Fulltilt, the dataminefiles (.tmp HHfiles) are deleted when the table gets closed. So I think RThud saves the database stuff when you close it or you manually press "Save database". Does it remember the old tables when they close and saves them to the database instantly?
So when a tables gets closed automatically from my datamine program the .tmp file gets deleted and the database doesn't update, right?
Maybe you can include a timer similar to PT to save the database every x minutes to save the stats from tables which break down.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:59 PM

The hands are imported into the database immediately they are played. So long as you either save the database or shutdown properly, that stats generated will be saved even if the table is closed.

What isn't saved is the actual hand history itself. The FT client deletes the hand history when the table is closed. There is an option to move the observed files to the arhive directory. This saves a copy of the file to the archive each time RT detects new data has been written (i.e. a hand is completed). I'd recommend you use that option if you are doing a lot of datamining.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:08 AM

How can I set the hud to see my own stats for all of my sessions, not only for the actual one?