Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would have to make a really really long post to explain all the details and I don't feel like it so here are the Cliff Notes: Girl cheats on me freshman year of college and is generally a bitch. I kind of blow it off and am civil to her for the next three years, mostly because we are friends with a bunch of the same people. Senior year, an opportunity to get her fired from her job, make her lose her scholarship and force her to drop out of school presents itself. I take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-07-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would have to make a really really long post to explain all the details and I don't feel like it so here are the Cliff Notes: Girl cheats on me freshman year of college and is generally a bitch. I kind of blow it off and am civil to her for the next three years, mostly because we are friends with a bunch of the same people. Senior year, an opportunity to get her fired from her job, make her lose her scholarship and force her to drop out of school presents itself. I take it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am intrigued. You can skip the background of how she was a bitch--how did you manage to get her fired & drop out? Was she stealing and you caught her?
Old 09-07-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I am intrigued. You can skip the background of how she was a bitch--how did you manage to get her fired & drop out? Was she stealing and you caught her?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go with drug use, probably marihuana cigarettes.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ouch, that would be pretty low. I think miajag is above that kind of behavior, right?
Old 09-07-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, nothing like that. We were both on the editorial board of the campus publishing company, with two other people. She had done a couple lame, bitchy things there, but really not enough to justify booting her. Still, it came to a vote between the other three of us, one guy wanted to keep her, the other girl wanted her gone, and I was the deciding vote. If it had been anyone else I would have without a doubt voted for them to stay. Her scholarship was somehow contingent on her having this job, so she lost that too. Between losing the scholarship and the income from the job she couldn't attend school the next semester.

I know this makes me sound like a huge dick, but believe me, she got what she had coming.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:12 PM

Sounds pretty balla actually since you had to explain yourself afterwards. Like,Oh sorry did I do that? Oh yeah, by the way? bitch? F_CK YOU!

Lets get some shoes.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:08 PM

quick story. when i was 8 i fought with 11 year old boy, i lost. 9 years later i drove his brand new car into a fire at new years eve. fun times.

revenge is the sweetest when cold
Old 09-07-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre a credit to mankind. we're lucky to have you.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:30 PM

Just read the Count of Monte Cristo. It is the most balla revenge story ever.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:38 PM

I worked for The Sports Authority when I was younger and so did my girl friend at the time. This stupid little douche bag of a guy wouldn't leave my girl alone. He knew we where going out and he didn't care, he bothered her at work, on the phone, and online. He also drove a newer Mustang, and he thought that car was the [censored] (V6 manaul trans, only for a pussy!!!). I worked in the fishing department and decided to get my revenge. We sold catfish stink bait, it looked like peanut butter but smelled like rotting dead fish. I took an 16 oz can and spread it all over the interior of his car. It was on the seats, in trunk, on the floormats, on the engine block, in the doors, under the seats, and on the cloth on the roof. Now this [censored] SMELLED HORRID, and there was nothing he could do about it. Because it was for fishing, it resisted coming off in water quite well. It was also in the early summer that this was done, so every day it got hot, and that horrid smell took over his car again. He never figured out what it was, or that it was me. And he never got the car clean, and he still had over 4 years of payments left on it. Jesus, you could smell that car from 30 feet away in the summer. That is probably the best revenge I have ever gotten for less than 5 bucks.